Cultivation in another world (17)

Shi Yunxuan's advancement to the Golden Elixir period, and Xu Zifan's Nascent Soul Stage, is not as conspicuous as before, because others are looking for a combination of the base period and Nascent Soul Stage, and they are somewhat ignored. The two hurried to the Hehuan Sect.

"Junior Sister Yunxuan, are you okay?" People who saw Shi Yunxuan would be surprised to ask such a sentence. They all thought that something happened to Shi Yunxuan. Although the soul lamp was not extinguished, according to the news reported by the previous disciple, that they were trapped by a Tier 8 monster. Now, how come back now not only is it okay, but also improves the cultivation level?

Shi Yunxuan said indifferently: "Of course I'm fine. The two people who framed me have been solved by me. It's just a pity that Shishu and the two junior sisters...Xiang Yushuang killed them." Her eyes darkened and her heart was a little depressed.

The two elders of the Hehuan Sect looked at each other, and one of them stepped forward to look at Shi Yunxuan's injury, and sighed: "The Xuantian faction denies that Xiang Yushuang killed people. I am afraid that this matter will have to be solved by the head of the house. Yunxuan , You finally come back, just ignore these things, you should consolidate your cultivation."

Another person looked at Xu Zifan and asked, "Yun Xuan, who is this?"

Shi Yunxuan concealed Xu Zifan's identity and said, "This is my friend. He sent me back. He will stay in the Hehuan Sect temporarily. After my master leaves customs, I will go and talk to her in person."

This means that I do not intend to introduce it for the time being. People in the Hehuan Sect don't care much. They practice the method of dual cultivation, but not everyone who practices dual cultivation will introduce it to everyone. Although Xu Zifan's cultivation base is relatively high, in their eyes, Shi Yunxuan is also very good, no matter the man who has a high-sightedness and natural look, it is nothing unusual, and she asked Shi Yunxuan about the situation during this period and let her go to rest.

Shi Yunxuan took Xu Zifan back to her yard. Anyway, others must regard him as the person she wants to do double cultivation. It is the safest to live in her yard, and other members of the Hehuan Sect will avoid some of them. It is not so easy to find Xu Zifan's identity. .

When he arrived in a safe place, Xu Zifan began to concentrate on studying alchemy, making alchemy in the room every day. There are countless medicinal materials in Chu Duan's storage ring, and he has also stored a lot of it. Alchemy does not need to communicate with the outside world at all, it is almost the same as retreat. He was ready to learn how to refine the pill to improve his cultivation level. Although this pill was not stable enough and was basically insulated from Shengxian, it didn't matter to Xu Zifan. The sooner he improved his cultivation, the better, he could defeat Huo Chongjun.

And he still had an idea, since the kind of pill he gave Shi Yunxuan can restrain the devil qi, he should figure out the pill of that kind of pill, which is the biggest blow to the demon clan.

Shi Yunxuan went to the library every day to find a way to elicit devil qi. Devil qi was a huge hidden danger in her body, and she could not tolerate this threat. Shi Yunxuan was still very simple and asked them to hide her return to the sect, so for a while, Huo Chongjun and the others still didn't know where Xu Zifan was.

After a month of this way, one day when Shi Yunxuan's devilish qi attacked again, the head of the Hehuan Sect went out!

The two elders of the Hehuan Sect and the disciples of the heads went to welcome Shi heads to leave, and reported to her several major events in the clan, including Shi Yunxuan's nearly accident and the sect disciple being killed by Xiang Yushuang. When the head of Shi heard that her daughter had returned but did not see her appearing, he had a bad foreboding. After arriving at Shi Yunxuan's residence, he suddenly lowered his face when he saw Shi Yunxuan's suffering from the devilish energy.