Bet on stone (14)

The stone master moved more and more carefully. After half an hour, he finally wiped out the entire jadeite. Just rub! Because that stone was actually green except for a thin layer of skin, it was as big as a washbasin!

Almost all the customers in the shop gathered around, looking at the wonderful jade in amazement.

"It's incredible. I saw this piece of wool just now, and it doesn't feel good. Who would have thought that there was such a piece of material in it!"

"I have also seen it. The selling price is only 800,000 yuan. This is a big increase. Why don't I have this look!"

"This is from the Xu family. Looking at the face, is it a new expert from the Xu family? It doesn't look like it, but it looks like a brother."

Those who followed Xu Zifan were a little surprised, and Secretary Zhang had already put a magnifying glass on it and looked at it.

Xu Mengyao asked in surprise: "What level is this? Has it increased many times?"

Xu Zifan glanced at the jade material, "This is a glass kind of floating sun green, which is quite green. The meat quality and water head are good. This material alone can be worth 80 million. After the processing plan is designed, it may be possible. Double it."

He leaned on the table with his hands in his pockets, smiling at the corners of his mouth, "This is also a good start. When you go back, let the chief of the company design a set of jewelry for you."

Before Xu Mengyao recovered from the sky-high price of 80 million, she heard her brother want to give her such a precious set of jewelry, and hurriedly said to Xu Zifan in a low voice: "Brother, just use the material I opened to make jewelry. Sell ​​it here, I don't use it."

"If you give it to you, just keep it in peace, and make a set for grandma. In the future, there will be more places to use these for various banquets. You have a safe in your house. I will teach you how to use it when you go back." Xu Zifan finished speaking and walked over to take another photo The secretary's shoulder, "Secretary Zhang, let the bodyguards put this away and untie one more piece."

"Oh, okay, Shao Xu!" Secretary Zhang recovered and hurriedly arranged. He was a bit gaffe, mainly because the result was too far from what he expected, and nearly 100 million materials had not been produced for several years. But then his heart was raised, the young master rose sharply the first time he opened it, wouldn't he indulge in it?

Someone from the onlookers offered to buy, but Secretary Zhang politely blocked him back. Everyone started to inquire who Xu Zifan was, and heard him call "Xu Shao", many people had guesses in their hearts.

When Secretary Zhang smiled and said "this is our son of Dong Xu", everyone's eyes changed when they saw Xu Zifan. I have vaguely heard that the Xu family has no successor. The heir is a well-known dude. Many people in the business community feel that it will be over in twenty years. But when I saw him today, the young master didn't seem to be so unbearable.

As they talked, Xu Zifan ordered the second-value wool, and he still drew the line personally to explain how the stone master cut it.

Everyone gradually calmed down, staring at the piece of wool, wondering if the Xu family's heir was lucky or genuine.

"Yes!" The stone master cut off a piece and wiped it lightly and then exclaimed in delight. After splashing water, he took a photo and said in surprise, "It's violet! Red and purple!"

"Quick solution, quick solution! See what's going on inside." Someone couldn't help but urge.

"Good!" Master Jie Shi smiled and continued neatly.