Plastic uncle and nephew (37)

Xu Zifan showed his smart butler at the technology exhibition, with a large screen and omni-directional projection, everyone present can clearly see the functions of the smart butler. It's really high-tech, it's amazing, like the intelligent robots in science fiction movies, with flexible fingers, they can even help the owner take off his coat. It is also really expensive. Xu Zifan tries his best to keep the price down, but the price of similar products on the market must be taken into consideration, otherwise it will only become a public enemy in the industry. In the end, under the suggestion of the country, a smart housekeeper was priced at 1.08 million. If you order from a foreign country, the tax is very high.

The price was set, and the common people were in an uproar. This kind of robot is completely prepared for the rich, and they can't afford it. Just imagine that the super-simple waiter-like robot in the bank costs more than 20,000. It seems that there is nothing wrong with this smart butler being so expensive. After all, it looks so high-end, it doesn't look like something in this world at all, just like it came out of a movie.

Xu Zifan became famous in the first battle, and was instantly promoted to the director of the research institute. He turned over so badly that he was not at the same level as a businessman like Xu Hao, and he was awe-inspiring.

On the second day of the science and technology exhibition, it happened to be the most golden entertainment awards ceremony in China. As Yao Kexin's family member, Xu Zifan sat with her and her crew. Fans saw them in this kind of contract frame and were excited to film them. Yao Kexin's previous movies showed great success and were nominated for the Best Supporting Actress award. During the same period, no one performed better than her. There is no doubt that she won this award.

This is her first time making a movie! Even before this movie, she had only filmed a few TV series "Female N" and "Xia Yi Biography" the third female. Entering the film industry and winning a lottery will be of great help to her in the future. Yao Kexin is also very excited. When she heard the award presenter recite her name, her eyes were wet!

Xu Zifan leaned in and hugged her, patted her back lightly, and smiled: "Congratulations! This is your glorious moment. Enjoy it. I'm right in the audience."

Yao Kexin nodded, took a deep breath, and inexplicably calmed down, smiled and shook hands and hugged the person who congratulated her, and then walked up to the podium gracefully. When she said her acceptance speech, she held the trophy with both hands and smiled and said: "I am honored to receive this award today. Thank you to the judges for presenting this award to me. Thanks to Guidance Chen for teaching me a lot. Thanks to sister Li and Brother Liang The two leading actors in the movie, thank you for taking me into the play, and patience to guide me. Thank you to the screenwriter for writing this movie so wonderfully, thank you to every worker in the crew, without your hard work, I cannot get this award. This belongs to all of us. I am also very grateful to my fans. Thank you for your support and encouragement so much for giving me endless motivation. I will work harder and move forward more firmly in the future. Thank you everyone! "

In fact, Yao Kexin completely forgot the prepared acceptance speech as soon as she took the stage. Her mind was full of gratitude and touch. Along the way, she did meet many noble people, willing to teach her, willing to encourage her, She has not suffered any setbacks and still has such a good learning opportunity. Her award is indeed given to her by everyone. Of course, the person she is most grateful for is Xu Zifan, but Xu Zifan is now a scientist. She is not sure if it would be too good to mention it on this stage, so she hesitated for a while and didn't say anything. She looked at Xu Zifan who was smiling in the audience, and she thought he wouldn't care about it either.

Who knew she was about to step down, the host joked: "Coxin has finished talking? I think there are a lot of your fans over there, they are all taking pictures of you and another person they like. Would you like to share with everyone? Your sweetness? I feel so sweet when I look at it on stage."