Cultivation in another world (16)

Xu Zifan took Shi Yunxuan to leave the boundless forest. As soon as the sword flew into the air, the devilish energy in Shi Yunxuan's body broke out. Shi Yunxuan snorted and almost fell off her breath. Fortunately, Xu Zifan's eyesight and hands quickly covered her.

There was no way to drive this way, so Xu Zifan had to fall back to the ground and went back to the boundless forest to find the cave where he had long lived, and hid the entrance to help Shi Yunxuan resist the devil. He just accepted Chu Duan's inheritance. Although there is no way to elicit devil energy in the inheritance, there are ways to temporarily resist it with pill and spiritual energy.

Shi Yunxuan curled up in pain and was shaking all over, soaking her clothes with cold sweat. Shaohua quickly helped her find the pill, Xu Zifan took it for her, helped her sit up, put his hands against her back and used spiritual power to dissolve the pill, and began to block the devilish energy. Too much suppression will make the devil qi rebound more severely, and if it is weak, it will not be able to avoid the pain. Xu Zifan can only carefully control the spiritual power and maintain the balance of the devil qi, waiting for the devil qi to chaos through.

Shi Yunxuan's painful moan gradually subsided, her head lowered and she fainted. Xu Zifan saw that her brows were loosened with his spiritual sense, and he knew that she was no longer in pain, and this method worked! However, this is a temporary cure, not a permanent cure. The original owner is Lei Linggen. After being introduced into the body of the devilish energy, it occurs every half a month, and it hurts day and night. With Shi Yunxuan's words, Xu Zifan speculated that she would have an attack once a month, and the attack time would be shorter.

After half a day, the demon temperature in Shi Yunxuan's body calmed down, and Xu Zifan also retracted her spiritual power, feeling the demon energy slowly wandering elsewhere, in a relaxed and "floating" state, that was all right. After another moment, Shi Yunxuan also woke up. Seeing Xu Zifan's unsightly face, she smiled and said, "Brother Xu, don't worry, I'm fine."

Xu Zifan nodded, "There must be a solution, let's go."

The pill to resist the devil qi was left by Chu Duan, only a few pills, he still couldn't make such a high-level pill, and he had to find a way to elicit the devil qi as soon as possible.

Being delayed by the devilish spirit, they returned to the town later than Huo Chongjun and his wife. As soon as they entered the city, they immediately heard someone saying that Zhenzhen Zhengyang is a pure Yang body.

Shi Yunxuan turned her head in an instant, her face was shocked, Xu Zifan's expression did not change, but she keenly felt that Xu Zifan's mood had deteriorated. This is true! She glanced around quickly, pulled Xu Zifan down and turned into the alley, and passed him a secret message: "Big Brother Xu, do you still have Yi Rong Dan? We all need to be changed, or we will be found immediately."

"The storage ring left by the master contains the best Yi Rong Dan." Xu Zifan took out two pills and gave Shi Yunxuan one. A best Yi Rong Dan can keep his disability for a month, and his body and voice will move at will. It is the best mask.

Shi Yunxuan turned into a delicate appearance, "Brother Xu, you are in the middle stage of the Yuan Ying, and I am the foundation of Dzogchen. If you encounter someone whose cultivation base is higher than ours, we will doubt us when we look at our cultivation base. We separate. Go, you can go to the underground palace to study alchemy and improve your cultivation level. There are many good things in that forest. Maybe you have any chance to come out in the future."

"How about you?"

"My turn to Huanzong, the devilish energy will not happen so quickly, don't worry.

Xu Zifan directly vetoed, "No, I will send you back and leave when I see your master." Shi Yunxuan was injured for him, and he couldn't leave. Although the news that he is Tang Seng meat has spread, he is not like the original owner who was seriously injured and introduced devilish energy. He is now in the middle stage of Yuan Ying. Even if he encounters a higher cultivation base than him, he still has room to hide. After thinking about it, there is no need to be afraid.