Bet on stone (41)

Lu Keqing, who has always been able to control her emotions, burst into tears in front of her brother's tombstone.

So what if she got her revenge, her brother would never come back. She would never see her brother who was so kind and loving to her again.

Xu Zifan knelt down next to her and gently hugged her shoulders, "Ke Qing, there are memories in this world that my brother doesn't want to recall. When he leaves here, he also leaves the pain. In the next world, he will forget everything now and start over. A new life begins with new joys, sorrows and joys. Let's miss him together and bless him together, okay?"

Lu Keqing nodded heavily, tears soaked his clothes, but he resisted crying any more.

It took her a long time to calm down. She wiped away her tears and said to the tombstone with a smile: "Brother, I haven't introduced you yet. This is my boyfriend. His name is Xu Zifan. He is very good to me. He will take care of me in the future. You Just don't worry."

Xu Zifan held her cold hand and said to the tombstone: "I am also a brother. I can understand your mood. I will love Keqing for the rest of my life. Brother, you can rest assured."

The two stood quietly for a while. Lu Keqing took him to pay homage to his parents. He also told them the good news that the great revenge had been avenged, and introduced Xu Zifan to them. Gale novels

It's like saying goodbye to the past. Some things can't be remembered forever. Let them go when it's time to let them go. She still has a long way to go in the future.

She was not lying when she said she wanted to study in front of her grave. She stopped studying for revenge, and now she wants to pick it up again.

She studied jewelry design, and she loves designing. Now that she is leaving the past behind, she will pursue her dream. Moreover, she has been deeply influenced by the Xu family in the past few years, and has gained a lot of new understanding and inspiration about jewelry, so there is no problem in studying again.

After completing her admission procedures, Xu Zifan took her home to meet her parents.

Xu Mengyao liked her and was the first to notice that they were having an affair. Of course, she agreed with both hands and feet, so she immediately changed her name to "sister-in-law"!

Although Li Xiulan felt that it was awkward for Lu Keqing to work as a maid at home, seeing how much her grandchildren valued this girl, she accepted her as her granddaughter-in-law.

She agreed with Xu Zifan's vision, but she had no confidence in her own vision. After experiencing Feng Xiangjun, who was the right match at the beginning, she had no requirements for her granddaughter-in-law's family background, as long as Xu Zifan liked her and found her right.

Xu Zhenhua had previously known about Wang Yalin's incident of harming someone at the age of fourteen, and specifically asked Xu Zifan. He had already known about Lu Keqing, so he gave Xu Zifan a few words of advice, fearing that Lu Keqing would also be angry and retaliate against the Xu family.

However, Xu Zifan felt that he was insulting his own intelligence and made him so angry that he simply ignored it. Anyway, he can no longer control his son.

In this way, Lu Keqing became Xu Zifan's real girlfriend. The girls in the circle who were ready to make a move were shocked and couldn't figure out where this woman appeared. As soon as she appeared, she took care of Xu Zifan and the Xu family.

However, none of them knew that Lu Keqing used to work as a maid. Qi Xiangheng would not say anything more. Xu Zifan had also processed all the relevant information. Everyone only knew that Xu Zifan's girlfriend was a college student studying jewelry design and was a top student. I also know that Xu Zifan dotes on his girlfriend just like he dotes on his sister. He dotes on the heavens. No matter how much others choke him, he has no chance.