Farmers (1)

Xu Zifan stayed in the void for a long time, and most of the time was merging with the system. Because he has no space and strong soul power, after being integrated with the system, it is actually equivalent to another upgrade. In other words, he can enter and leave the void at will in the future, without waiting until after death. And the void space is no longer empty, it can store things! This gave him great convenience.

Xu Zifan named the system "Shaohua". The time they have to spend in the future is endless, and he thinks that this term is the perfect name for the system.

After getting used to the systematic use, Xu Zifan also slowly recovered his youthful mentality, sealed up the feelings of this life, and wore new energy to the next world.

"Father, mother, it's not that we are ruthless and unrighteous. The third brother has been studying for so many years, and he is not even a child. He also bribed Mr. to tell us that he has talent. Isn't this just being lazy and playing slippery, making excuses not to work? And he? From time to time we have to buy pens, inks, papers and inkstones, and socialize with classmates. No matter how much we do, we can't afford him to spend like this! It's better to separate families..."

As soon as Xu Zifan regained consciousness, he heard a young man talking in the next room, and then heard an angry voice from a middle-aged woman, "Shut up! That's your brother. If there is a mistake, teach him well. What is the point? Home? Your father and I are not dead yet, so you can't wait to stand on your own?"

"Mother, Erlang didn't mean that. He also did it for the sake of his third brother. Think about it, the third brother is eighteen, and he didn't accomplish anything, and he couldn't even grow the land. How can he stand up? It's for the third brother to stand up on his own. If the third brother gets better in the future, then we can form a family again. Anyway, we all live in the same courtyard and it doesn't matter."

Xu Zifan heard a young woman talking. It should be the wife of Erlang. He looked around, and the small room contained a wooden bed, a wooden cabinet, and a small wooden table. It took three or five steps from the bed to the door, which was very small. Moreover, the wooden furniture looks very old and damaged a lot, as are the window lattices and door frames. It should be a very poor family.

He had a bad fever, and his body was weak. He lowered his veins for himself. It was only when he had a cold and had not been properly treated. This level should be caused by falling water, but it is not serious. It will be fine after a few days. But in ancient times... he raised his eyes to look at the dilapidated house. It is still easy to get sick from fever in such a poor place.

Xu Zifan listened to several people outside while receiving the memory. He already knew from his memory that outside were the original parents, eldest brother and sister-in-law, and second brother and sister-in-law. The original body has two older sisters who are married, and one younger sister can't participate in this kind of thing and stay in her own room.

The first voice he heard was the second brother and second wife of the original body, and the mentor was his mother. This second sister-in-law traveled. After only half a month of wearing it, she couldn't bear the poverty of the family, and she didn't like other people in the family, so she started to split up with her brother and sister-in-law. The original body kept reading, and after finding that he didn't need to work, he tried his best to keep reading, even bribing the teacher. The first woman across the road was discovered and immediately exposed, and the two rooms of Dafang and Erfang's dissatisfaction with the original body and their parents were picked to the highest point and successfully separated.

After the separation, it was natural that the female took the Erlang to become rich and wealthy, and moved to the town, then to the city, and then to the capital. The days are wonderful, the business is very big, and the whole family enjoys the glory and wealth. The big house left in the village has little ability, only farming and then farming, children and grandchildren have problems with their studies, and in the end they still live by guarding the little field at home. The original body knows nothing. He knows to be filial to his parents when he is in his 20s and 30s, but he doesn't have the ability to go to the town to make money and no one uses him.