Bet on stone (6)

Everyone in the Xu family knew about the maid helping Xu Yalin to lie. Xu Zifan was so dynamic, even if Feng Xiangjun wanted to give a password and then investigate and investigate, there was no way. The butler reported the cause and effect to Xu Zhenhua early in the morning.

Xu Zhenhua was cut off from Xu Yalin because of Xu Zifan's remarks, and when she heard Xu Yalin's scheming, she suddenly became disgusted with her. He would not suspect that his son had wronged Xu Yalin, after all, Xu Yalin is now the daughter of the Wang family in his heart. This incident gave him a feeling that the daughter born to the couple in the Wang family was indeed such a scheming villain.

Feng Xiangjun didn't sleep well all night, and when Xu Zhenhua knew it, he hurriedly said: "This is just a side word of the maid. I have to check it out again. I don't believe Yalin will deliberately fall downstairs. We have raised her for more than ten years. Isn't it clear what character she is? It's so inexplicable not to believe in a child to believe in a maid at this time. How could such a coincidence happen? Yalin became an impure villain as soon as she became an adopted daughter? I watched There may be something inside. The maid has been left by me. I think I will confront her when Yalin comes back..."

Li Xianglan interrupted her with a stern face, "Fortunately, you are still a mother, and your son is so framed and is still defending outsiders. I think Zifan is right. You are really eccentric! Zifan what! Have you ever suffered this kind of grievance? Do you want to leave that obtrusive person at home? Check it out yourself, and the maid will chase me away immediately. I don't care if Yalin did it or not. Next time, I will send Xu Yalin back to Wang's house!"

"Mom!" Feng Xiangjun hadn't been scolded in person by her mother-in-law for many years. He was embarrassed for a while and didn't know what else to say.

Xu Zhenhua frowned slightly and took a sip of coffee, "Family and everything are happy, no matter what, the family can't do this anymore. The biological daughter is the biological daughter, and the adopted daughter is the adopted daughter. Today I will arrange the secretary to change Mengyao and Ya Lin's household registration, Mengyao changed her surname back to Xu, and she will be the eldest lady in the family. Ya Lin will change her surname to Wang. Even if she is the adopted daughter of our Xu family, she should also be distinguished, otherwise she won't even know which one is more important. "

The decision of Li Xianglan and Xu Zhenhua is like denying Feng Xiangjun's efforts over the past ten years, as if she is saying that her daughter Feng Xiangjun has been raising for ten years is a white-eyed wolf. How can she bear it? Immediately he opposed it with a cold face, "What do others think of us when we do this? The children raised up are treated as outsiders because of the wrong hug. Isn't this unsympathetic? We are really going to do this. Maybe how many people say we are cold-blooded. ."

"For a farmer like the Wang family, the daughter can become the adopted daughter of our Xu family. It is a good thing to continue to enjoy the care of the Xu family. Is it possible that I have to divide the family property into half to show that the Xu family is kind and righteous? I have already decided on this matter. You don't have to say it again. I don't care if you spoil Yalin, but don't forget who is the real Xu family." Xu Zhenhua gave her an unpleasant look, got up and took the housekeeper and handed it over. His briefcase strode away. He decides the right of inheritance. He doesn't care about the others. What if his wife spoils Yalin? He had given her dowry to Yalin at the top of the day, and it was right for Yalin to make his wife happy.

But before, he thought that Ruo Yalin graduated well from university and let her join the company to exercise, and later help Xu Zifan run the company, but now he has to give up this idea. What about Xu Zifan? The kid is twenty-five and only knows how to play, and Mengyao looks average. How can Xu clan pass on in the future? Xu Zhenhua got in the car with a headache, and hated the dude Xu Zifan for iron and steel.