Farmers (13)

Xu Zifan's words really surprised Xu's father, and immediately stopped and stared at him, "What did you just say? I didn't hear clearly."

Xu Zifan also stopped, with a very serious tone, "Father, I said I want to go to the mountains. Don't worry, I can't learn medicine without knowing how to collect herbs, and I can't have any herbs at home. I plan to go into the mountains to find herbs. As a result, I can learn more about medicinal materials and improve my understanding of medicinal materials. But coming to the mountains to raise people quietly will help me maintain my body. If no one comes to see me after the medicinal materials are collected, I can still prepare the medicinal materials and sell them to the pharmacy. It's also considered an income."

Xu's father waved his hand and said sternly, "No! Nothing can be said about this matter. The mountains are dangerous. Even the Orion can't guarantee that he will have to come back in full. How can you be a scholar?"

"Then father, is it possible for me to find a powerful orion to enter the mountain with me?" Xu Zifan lowered his voice and pleaded, "Father, a good man has his ambitions, and his son has his own ambitions and can't live forever under his father's wings. Bottom. My son wants to be a doctor and a good doctor. It is imperative to go to the mountains to collect medicine. There are parents and younger sisters waiting for me to go home. I will definitely not let myself go wrong. Daddy, you agree! "

Xu's father pressed his mouth tightly, his face full of displeasure. He looked at Xu Zifan's resolute expression, snorted coldly, turned and strode forward.

Xu Zifan was not afraid to see him angry. He tried to make him laugh all the way. He didn't forget to say how much he likes medicine and wants to enter the mountains. Xu's father never made a statement. After they had sold out everything in the neighboring village and returned to Xu's house, he saw that Xu Zifan was still walking calmly and not panting, so he let go, "If it weren't for today, I don't know. Your health has improved so much. In the past, we missed you and didn't find a good doctor to nurse you..."

Xu Zifan interrupted him quickly, "Father, don't you say that..."

Father Xu raised his hand, "Wait until I finish."

Father Xu looked at Xu Zifan carefully, sighed, and then he was relieved, "The third child, you used to be like a child, so I and your mother were always worried, and I didn't realize that you have The change is so great. Now that I look at you, I can't see the immature appearance anymore. Maybe you have experienced some bad things that made you grow so fast. I don't know if it's good or not, but since you have ideas , You just do it, just promise me, be careful, as you said, parents and Xiaolian are waiting for you at home."

Mother Xu felt that the two men were weird when they came in, and she became nervous after hearing these words, "What's wrong? What are you going to do? Where are you going to the third child? Old man, what are you talking about?"

As soon as Xu Zifan was about to explain, Xu's father stopped him and waved his hand: "You go back to the house and rest, I will tell your mother."

"Wait, what's the matter? Old man, what are you doing with the third child?"

"I just tell you, the child has been tired for a long time, let him rest."

When Xu Zifan walked outside the door, he could still hear the voice of the two elders. He stopped and stood for a moment, then resolutely returned to his room and started preparing for the mountain. Raising a child is one hundred years old, and he is worried about ninety-nine. If it was him, he wouldn't be assured of letting his children enter the mountains, but there was no way. He was already at the age of retirement when he studied Chinese medicine in modern times. He didn't go to the mountains to collect medicine much, and he mostly studied in the plantation. Now that he has finally reached an ancient plane, he certainly has to seize the opportunity to study medicinal materials and Chinese medicine.