Cultivation in another world (21)

Xiang Wentian was startled when she saw her daughter rushing in, and immediately heard Xiang Yushuang's painful screams. An elder ran over and apologized: "Senior brother, Yu Shuang sensed that Huo Chongjun was in danger and woke up. He used the tricks of hurting the enemy 1,000 and 800, watching her disciples dare not stop. I'm a step late, I..."

Xiang Wentian raised his hand to stop him from continuing, tears were already in his eyes, "Shuang'er... Shuang'er, why are you..."

Xiang Yushuang was about to be crushed in the formation, stretched out his hand towards Wentian and kept looking at him. Xiang Wentian saw her mouth shape, she was calling dad!

Xiang Wentian staggered, spit out a mouthful of blood, his face pale. In his heart, he was fighting between heaven and man. He couldn't let Huo Chongjun's demon cultivation go away. If Huo Chongjun's cultivation level rises again, I am afraid that it will consume much manpower to hunt down and kill many innocent people. But he only has such a daughter, and he can no longer have a son in the transformation stage. This is his only daughter. How can the enemy he provokes his daughter to bear? Shuang'er was caused by him!

Xiang Wentian's spiritual power rioted, the elder hurried to help him, and Xiang Wentian spouted another mouthful of blood. Seeing that his daughter was dying, he was so embarrassed that he finally couldn't bear it and waved his hand to remove the formation. Huo Chongjun instantly rolled towards Yushuang and disappeared without a trace.

Xiang Wentian firmly grasped the elder's hand, "Chasing! Go chasing!" After speaking, he sat on the ground and immediately adjusted his breath. He almost went crazy!

The elder knew that he had made the wrong decision, but at this time he had no choice but to order people to protect the law from Xiang Wentian and personally lead people to chase him. But Xiang Wentian had only planned to solve Huo Chongjun in the remote back mountain, and no one was guarding him. At this time, he could not find the two people after chasing. What's more, the matter of Huo Chongjun and Xiang Yushuang is only known to the head and the elders, and they cannot be spread out. People are looking for excuses, which makes tracking more difficult.

An hour later, Xiang Wentian suppressed the spiritual power of the riot, and after consideration, ordered: Huo Chongjun was seized by the demons, and Xiang Yushuang was taken away.

Although this still had an impact on the Xuantian Sect, it was at least better than the heir to the head of the demonic cultivator. The Xuantian faction immediately began a large-scale tracking and search, and sent a letter to other schools, asking them to arrest together.

Xu Zifan had just returned to the Hehuan Sect when he received the news, and the head of Shi was disdainful: "Anyone who has been injured can escape from the Xuantian faction, and Xiang Wentian has become more confused."

She didn't say that Xiang Wentian's strength was inadequate, because it was such a big difference, it should have been a simple matter for Xiang Wentian to clean up Huo Chongjun. Without knowing the details, she could guess that it was Xiang Wentian's affection and something went wrong.

Xu Zifan sighed, "Xiang Sect's reputation and Xiang Yushuang are too important to be decisive enough. Now that Huo Chongjun has escaped, we will have multiple enemies since then. Shi's Sect, now Huo Chongjun is hurt. Why don't I go out to find him and get rid of him before he recovers?"

Shi Yunxuan raised her eyebrows and smiled: "I'll go too, mother, you can get us more good things, and smash him with a magic weapon."

Head Shi was amused by her, "What killed him? You are a joke when you are an enemy? Huo Chongjun's exercises are very evil, and his father was removed by Xiang Wentian and the old fellow of the Qianjian School. Are you two going to be afraid that it's not a sheep's mouth? Especially you, Yun Xuan, you just didn't listen when you asked you to work hard in the past. Now that's good, how can you fight with Huo Chongjun? Zhengyang, you defeated Huo Chongjun today. Don't take it lightly, he hasn't used magic power today, and he hasn't revealed his true strength."