Prince regent (18)

The emperor was injured and could rest in peace, but the emperor was hit by the queen mother and Xu Zifan one after another, and finally turned his attention to power, for fear that the queen mother would take Xu Zifan's power to raise him, naturally he refused to rest.

When Xu Zifan and the ministers were waiting for the emperor in the court hall, he kept his face cold. Some ministers asked with concern, "The regent seems to be a little worse today, but is he unwell?"

Xu Zifan snorted coldly, "It's not the king who is unwell. The emperor is injured and is inevitably unable to handle government affairs. I am afraid that I will have to trouble the ministers a lot."

"Everywhere, all ministers should do it."

Xu Zifan glanced at the dragon chair above, and said, "If you ministers have advice, just persuade them. The emperor is young, and we are ministers so that the emperor does not take the wrong path."

"What the regent said." The ministers answered carefully, and no one dared to answer.

Only Xu Zifan dared to say such things, and only Xu Zifan dared to mention this matter. Seeing Xu Zifan's cold face, he was obviously opposed to the emperor and Furong, and he might get rid of Furong forcefully.

The ministers unanimously breathed a sigh of relief, no matter which faction they preferred, none of them hoped that the Hualou girl would enter the palace. Otherwise, the royal family will be ashamed, and they will also feel ashamed.

At this time they felt that the regent was good, and they were very thankful that such a person could control the emperor and let the emperor not be too absurd.

Xu Zifan was the first to stand up after the emperor's fighting spirit was high. The ministers thought he was going to talk about Furong, so they all lowered their heads, waiting for the dispute between the regent and the emperor.

Even the emperor thought so, involuntarily straightened his back, and retorted in his heart. Unexpectedly, Xu Zifan took out the transfer memorial and suggested that the two should be sent out. He also made a sound argument, as if they were the most suitable candidates.

The emperor was stunned. The two were his confidantes. Didn't the expatriate break his arm at this time?

Before the emperor objected, several ministers of Xu Zifan's faction spoke in agreement, and all of them gave proper reasons, so that the emperor could not find an excuse to oppose.

When the other ministers saw this, they were a little confused, and then they thought of Xu Zifan's words and clear attitudes before they came to realize. The regent is trying to teach the emperor a lesson, forcing the emperor to be soft, maybe this expatriate thing is the regent's method of threatening the emperor.

Although it is strange to think this way, the original owner has long given the ministers the impression that everything is dominated by the emperor and the queen mother, and every time he opposes the emperor, it is because of the emperor's wrong decision. Therefore, although some ministers felt that the power of the regent would be too great for the emperor, and his existence also weakened the power of other important ministers, and wanted him to fall, but subconsciously felt that what the regent did was for the emperor, not because Selfishness.

This also caused Xu Zifan to eradicate dissidents so blatantly. The ministers thought that he was just taking the right path for the Pope to choose the right way. Several ministers immediately came forward and agreed with Xu Zifan's proposal.

The emperor gritted his teeth and clenched his hands on his knees into fists. He dared not directly confront Xu Zifan, so he could only tactfully find reasons to oppose. Surprisingly, Xu Zifan dismissed his reason in a few words. Seeing that his gaze seemed to be self-willed, the ministers behind Xu Zifan also followed him to persuade him, but he could only agree with humiliation.