Bet on stone (34)

Xu Zifan has been learning about stone gambling for several months. When he came to Myanmar last time, the wool scanned by Shaohua could project a virtual simulation model, and could even be touched. It felt exactly the same as the real wool, and the leather shell behaved etc. Correct in every aspect.

With such extremely convenient research, his understanding of stone gambling was completely different from what it was back then.

This time when he came, he did not choose the wool first, but looked at the wool with complex expressions together with several collectors, and expressed his opinions appropriately. Soon he won the praise of several old people, praising him for his solid foundation and unique vision.

There were many insiders who thought Xu Zifan was lucky last time, but only then did they realize that Xu Zifan really understood.

He used a virtual screen to study and no one else could see it. Naturally, he thought that he had never touched the stone gambling thing in the past few months, and he must have known it before.

Some people in the circle who came with their families to join in the fun couldn't help but comment on Xu Zifan's secretiveness. This kind of handsome guy who was good at playing and learning was always more popular with them.

Compared to Liang Liwei, he pales in comparison. He is nothing more than a loser and has no bottom line in playing. Compared with Xu Zifan, he has no brilliance at all.

Liang Liwei overheard it and became angry. He really hates Xu Zifan. It is obvious that the Liang family is already surpassing the Xu family. The Xu family is sunset, and he does not believe that Xu Zifan can make a comeback!

As a result, such a declining family son has been outperforming him everywhere recently and has become a big star in the circle. As an opponent, where should he put his face?

Seeing that the collectors were praising Xu Zifan, Liang Liwei walked over and provoked: "Since Mr. Xu is so good, why don't you pick out a few good materials? Last time you gambled 15 million to get 700 million by yourself, what's wrong this time?" It should be better than last time, right? What about Mr. Xu? Let us all open our eyes too, right?"

It's a rare occurrence in a century for a 15 million bet to rise to 700 million. Even if Xu Zifan offered another 700 million today, the cost would be no more than 15 million, and he would not be able to impress and be in the limelight.

What's more, the Liang family has brought the most elite team of experts this time, and he doesn't believe that they can't compare to Xu Zifan alone! Even if Xu Zifan refuses, he still has reason to mock him.

Xu Zifan put away the flashlight, took the handkerchief handed by Secretary Zhang, wiped his hands, and smiled, "I didn't expect Mr. Liang to be in such a good mood today despite his disfigurement yesterday."

He threw away the veil and walked up to Liang Liwei, "If you want to open your eyes and gain knowledge, of course I will be happy to give you this face. I heard that Mr. Liang has recently joined the company to work. You and I are walking together. If Mr. Liang doesn't understand anything, Just come and ask me and you're welcome."

Liang Liwei's face darkened, "Young master Xu, you are joking. You should keep your skills for your own entertainment. Don't make a joke later."

Xu Zifan shrugged and didn't take it seriously, "Master Liang, look at you, you have made the originally lively atmosphere so serious. Isn't it just for fun that everyone comes out to play?

Speaking of which, you want me to act as a picker. What's the point of me playing alone? Since Mr. Liang feels that he and I are evenly matched, why don't we each choose a few pieces to compare? "