Farmers (10)

Xu Zifan was holding the paper. Xu's father and Xu's mother were afraid of getting dirty, so they told him and Xiaolian to go to the donkey cart and wait. The two of them went to sell bamboo baskets, hats and food boxes. After Xu's father and Xu's mother left, Xu Zifan looked around and said to Xiao Lian, "Go, third brother will take you around. I didn't make any money this time. I will buy you clothes when I have money."

Xiao Lian happily said: "Brother, really? Then don't forget!" She followed Xu Zifan closely, her eyes were full of novelty, and she kept asking Xu Zifan about this and that, like a child. same.

Xu Zifan is very patient. She will answer whatever she asks, and when she sees someone selling candied haws, she bought a bunch for Xiaolian.

Xiaolian took it embarrassedly, and whispered: "Brother, I'm not a kid anymore, why do you buy this for me?"

"You haven't eaten twice when you were a child. You can eat when you meet her." Xu Zifan walked next to her to protect her, and said with a smile, "You should learn everything you should learn from your mother, and it's okay to be a child next time. Brother can afford you. You have seen it too. Third brother is now copying books to make money. From now on, you can tell third brother what you want, and buy it for you."

Xiao Lian took a bite of the candied haws and curiously asked, "What is'should be bought'?"

"Just don't squander the things of the invincible, and you can't be squeamish and learn bad just because someone is spoiled."

"I won't be squeamish and learn badly."

The brothers and sisters were shopping while talking. Xiaolian's eyes brightened every time she saw places like Garment Shop and Jumbo Pavilion, and she also had to look at the stalls on the side of the road. It's a pity that a wooden hairpin costs 20 characters, and can eat two meals of pork. Xiao Lian can only take back the gaze he wants, and continue to look at others sensibly. Xu Zifan didn't make a fat man with a swollen face. He really has no money now. What's the use of buying a cheap one to make the family feel distressed?

He looked at the three medical clinics in the town according to the memory of the original owner, and got an understanding of the doctors and the flow of people inside, as well as the size of the medical clinics. When Xiaolian had been around enough, he took her to the donkey cart in the village and waited. They had been shopping for a long time, so when they got to the donkey cart, Xu's father and Xu's mother came back soon, all smiles, and the bamboo basket was empty. Because they were outside, they didn't say how much they sold. They looked pretty good anyway.

After another moment, the people in the village came over one after another. Some of the sellers sold out, some left a lot, and some bought big bags, some only carried a small basket. Half and half. Xu Erlang and Su Qianyun came back with a full basket, but the pastries in the basket had become sugar, red dates and other good things.

Upon seeing this, Xu's mother asked, "This is for sale. Why did you buy so many things?"

Su Qianyun smiled and said: "They are all sold. Tomorrow I plan to make some other pastries to sell."

Others hurriedly asked: "The pastries look good, but they sell a lot of money?"

Su Qianyun waved her hand and said, "How can I do it? The gadgets I thought about myself can only earn a little money to stutter the children. However, the accumulation of small amounts will make a lot of money. I think I will come to town to sell cakes when I am free in the future, and said Maybe I can change the two children into new clothes."

When others hear her say it, it's hard to ask. At first, they think it's nothing. Once in the village they see who makes fresh food and ask how to do it. They cook it by themselves, and no one makes money by eating. This person needs to change clothes for the child for things he is thinking about, but he can't ask about things to make a living.