Cultivation in another world (7)

Xu Zifan touched his chin and really considered the possibility of joining other schools. However, there are also factional disputes in the sect. No sect is united, not to mention that his piece of Tang monk meat is an outsider, even if someone is willing to accept him, he can't believe it.

Xu Zifan regretted it, but he didn't care too much. After all, in his situation, joining the martial arts requires observing the rules, fulfilling responsibilities, and doing tasks. There is not so much time to learn what you want, and you may not be able to receive it when something goes wrong. Asylum, it is better to be free as a person.

During the course of a meal, Xu Zifan heard some rumors one after another. They all talked about him leaving the Xuantian Sect because of emotional injury. Some said he was stupid, and what happened to such a good Sect. Some say that he is right, and he is bullied by the abandonment of the marriage contract, but is he not a turtle? The demons can be suppressed! But there is no more specific news. It may be short, and only superficial news spread.

Xu Zifan ate all the wine and vegetables and went back to his residence, feeling the faint aura absorbed in his body and feeling comfortable all over. The cultivator does not need to eat or drink after bigu, because the food in the mortal world contains impurities, which is not good for cultivation. However, a lot of food in the cultivation world contains spiritual energy. After eating it, it can replenish the body and taste good. It can still maintain the habit of eating, but it is more expensive. This meal cost him 70 low-grade spirit stones. Earning money, you really cannot do without earning money in any world.

Xu Zifan stayed in this city like this. He spent almost the entire day doing alchemy in his room, only going to the restaurant during lunch and dinner to listen to news. The rumors of the Dao Lian ceremony gradually increased, and it was difficult for outsiders to tell the truth. They all regarded what they heard as the truth. For example, he hurt his foundation and became an abandoned son, the talent is not as good as Huo Chongjun's abandoned, two men quarreled with one woman, he was beaten up without a fight, and his temperament changed greatly to disappoint Xiang Wentian, and Xiang Yushuang empathized. Yes, the Xuantian faction sacrificed Huo Chongjun to keep this genius, etc.

Although there are a lot of nonsense and nonsense, the same thing is that Huo Chongjun is a cultivation genius, Xiang Yushuang betrays the marriage contract, the head Xiang Wentian is biased towards Huo Chongjun, and Xu Zifan is humiliated and left. It was almost the same as Xu Zifan expected. This is enough. It doesn't matter if he is weak. One day he will become a strong standing in front of everyone. Just don't put the pot on him. What those people did should be stained by their reputation, which is fair.

Two months passed without knowing it. During this time, Xu Zifan's injuries healed and he recovered his peak strength in the late Jindan period. He was also proficient in all the tricks and spells that the original owner had learned, and he also learned the mysterious iron fan. Refining is the magic weapon of life and doubled its power. The most important thing is that his alchemy has begun to bear fruit, and he can practice the middle-grade Jidan!

A layman who taught himself alchemy to this level is already very talented. All the medicines he practiced are sold in exchange for spiritual stones, but it is not as expensive as buying herbs. There are not many spiritual stones in the space. Still not hearing the news that his Pure Sun Body was leaked, he decided to stay away from the city, go to the field for actual combat practice, improve his strength and get some good things to earn money by the way.

Because Xu Zifan was about to leave the city, Xu Zifan removed the disguise from his clothes and shoes. It's better to pack lightly to fight. After checking out, he changed Rongdan in an unremarkable alley suit, and his appearance immediately became delicate and harmless with his mind, and it was not easy to notice. He flew his sword into a forest with many monsters and herbs, named Xu Yizhi in the words of the previous world, and began a life of mountain and wild experience.