Bet on stone (7)

Wang Yalin was lying on the bed with red eyes. She saw the doctor and Xu Mengyao coming in as soon as she was about to say that she was unwell. She had already received the examination report and naturally could not lie in front of the doctor. So she got up and got out of bed with her head down, tears falling to the floor. "Brother, wait for me, I'll be fine soon."

Feng Xiangjun hurriedly held her down, wiped her tears, and stared at Xu Zifan angrily, "Ya Lin is not going today, I will take her home to rest. You..." She wanted to say that there was something wrong with the maid. She saw the doctor. Just beside him, he changed his words abruptly, "You send Mengyao."

Wang Yalin pulled out a far-fetched smile, "Mom, I'm fine, I don't want to delay studying in my third year of high school, I can go."

She didn't understand why her brother, who had always loved her, suddenly stopped loving her, but Xu Zifan must hate her because of the maid's affairs. He is such a playful person, suddenly he wants to send them to school personally, maybe he wants to do something to embarrass her.

She didn't want to go to school with Xu Zifan, but the doctors said that she was okay, and she would be hypocritical if she didn't go to school because she was in a bad mood. She would definitely dislike her grandma and father. It would be better to take the initiative and appear sensible and complacent.

Of course, if Feng Xiangjun feels sorry for her and insists on not letting her go to school, she can go home and avoid this embarrassment. She does not believe that Xu Zifan really has the patience to take care of these nosy matters.

Who knows that Xu Zifan spoke first than Feng Xiangjun, "If you don't want to delay studying, please ask a tutor. Why do you have to go to school if you feel uncomfortable? Doesn't this make mom think I am unreasonable? But you remember to be careful when going up and downstairs, don't step on It's empty, let me worry about it. Mom, I'm sending Yaoyao to school, so let's go first."

Wang Yalin's face changed because of the sarcasm. Before answering, Xu Zifan took Xu Mengyao away.

Feng Xiangjun scolded Xu Zifan and took Wang Yalin's hand to let her go home and rest in peace. Wang Yalin nodded obediently, but she had a bad premonition in her heart. The life that had been stable suddenly lost control, making her feel uneasy for the first time.

Xu Zifan called Xu Zhenhua, "Dad, I just went to pick up Wang Yalin. The doctor said she had a slight skin injury and she was very healthy, but she didn't want to go to school very much and cried so much that her eyes were swollen. My mother also let her go home. Rest, so I don't care about her and only send Yaoyao to school alone."

Xu Zhenhua was startled when he heard the three words "Wang Yalin", and then frowned: "You call me several calls just to say this? I'm in a meeting! You don't need to tell me about this in the future."

Xu Zifan chuckled softly: "No, what if my mom tells you that I am partial to Yaoyao and bully Wang Yalin? I picked it up personally. It's not my business if she doesn't go to school. I don't care about her in the future. Ah, I only care about Yaoyao."

Xu Zhenhua: "Fine, how do you like it, just hang up if nothing else, I'm still in a meeting."

Xu Zifan: "Dad, look at me, this is also an important thing. I promise you to take good care of Yaoyao. Isn't this even the task I am taking on your hand? Then how am I doing? What can I do? Do you report to you? Or you thought I was out of business and not doing business."

Xu Zhenhua laughed angrily when he heard this, "You are still embarrassed to talk about business? Taking care of a little girl is considered business? If you really want to take over the task from me, you should enter the company's serious work. , Do I need to be so busy?"