Bet on stone (4)

Wang Mengyao is very greedy for time with her brother, but after starting to write the paper, she devoted herself to it, her small face is full of seriousness and concentration. Xu Zifan turned her mobile phone and took a picture of her concentration. In the photo, the girl is in a white dress, with long silky hair draped over her shoulders, and her hair is tucked behind her ears facing the camera, revealing her delicate and lovely ears. A small crystal earring on the earlobe reflects a seductive light. .

It is said that men who work hard are the most attractive, but girls who are serious are equally attractive. In the photo, the girl's focus on the exercises makes her exudes a kind of elite scholarly temperament, which makes people think of words such as "the scholarly family" and "everyone girl" at first sight. And the girl's beautiful face and fashionable dress added a bit of extravagance to her, she did not appear weak and rigid at all, but she seemed to have a desire to make her look up at her.

Xu Zifan smiled and posted the photo to Moments, [I am such a genius! Personally created my little princess! 】

He muted his phone. As soon as he refreshed his circle of friends, a dozen people liked and commented. The number is still increasing. They are all complimenting the beauty of the beauty in the photo, asking him which daughter this is, and what he did. Why do you say that the beauty is his little princess?

Xu Zifan unobtrusively picked a buddy to reply, [This my sister, the idiots at home don't know how to dress her up, so that the rusticity has to be my little master [contempt], but the little master's one is the best. Did you blind your dog?]

[Brother Fan, are you drinking too much? 】

[My **** sister, right? Or is it an illegitimate daughter? [Shh][shh][shh]】

[Brother Fan, please make it clear, your cousin, cousin and righteous sister? Whose is it? 】

Xu Zifan straightened his hair, leaned over and took Wang Mengyao's shoulder, "Yaoyao, smile."

Wang Mengyao subconsciously raised his head and smiled at the camera. The first photo of the brother and sister was frozen on the screen of the phone. Xu Zifan glanced at him, a handsome man and a pretty woman, nodded in satisfaction, and quickly sent his fingers to the circle of friends, [Blind you guys, see how we look like? This is the sister of my father and mother. I have recognized them clearly, and will take good care of anyone who meets them outside in the future. If my sister is wronged, you only ask! 】

Xu Zifan deliberately took a group photo with his face slightly sideways. From this angle, he and Wang Mengyao have a three-point image, saying that his brothers and sisters are really fine, but his circle of friends is still fried. Except for a few, everyone else can't figure out how he could have multiple sisters of the same father and the same mother. Before reading the meaning in the words, they were still very earthy, and no one in the family took care of them. However, Xu Zifan took good care of him. What's going on?

Wang Mengyao's face changed when he saw the words in his circle of friends, "Big brother, grandma, and parents said...Don't let me say my identity to the outside world. I have to wait until the right occasion to make it public. You should delete the circle of friends. I'll be scolded when I go back."

Xu Zifan returned to his seat indifferently, "I tell everyone when it is appropriate to open it. Only friends in my circle of friends can see it. It doesn't get in the way. Besides, you are my sister, and you are not shameless. What is it like to cover up? Do your homework quickly, it's okay."

"Grandma and parents will be upset..."

Xu Zifan sneered, "Yaoyao, you are too nervous, dare to love you so behaved because you are afraid of them being angry? I tell you, we are the offspring of their direct relatives and direct relatives. They also dislike cursing on the surface, and love us in their hearts. , Just say two nice words, and the coaxing is over. You see that I eat, drink and have fun every day, do not learn, don't they still love me very much, because I am their only son. You are the same, you are their only Daughter, it's not too outrageous. It's nothing to be scolded. Let me give you an analogy. Yalin is now an adopted daughter. She doesn't have the blood of the Xu family. If she does something to make her parents angry, point. Minutes may send her back to the Wang family. The two of us are different. Even if they fainted, they are still the young masters of the Xu family. Of course, I'm just making an analogy. We won't be irritating, right?"