Bet on stone (15)

At ten o'clock the next morning, Xu Zifan and his party went to the store again. The shop was already crowded, and it was all heard that Xu's heir would continue to buy wool to watch the excitement.

Some of them want to build relationships, some want to assess the strength of their opponents, some want to meet friends, some simply want to get lucky, and some experts came to the scene, not only to see Xu Zifan, but also to see the new arrivals in the store. . No matter why it came, everyone wanted to know if Xu Zifan's next woolen feed would still be gambling.

Xu Zifan still had five pieces of wool that he didn't understand, so Xu Mengyao first took one to solve it. Xiao Qing and two bodyguards followed, while he took Secretary Zhang and the other two bodyguards to see the new arrivals.

The new goods have not been put on the market yet, they are all in the back warehouse, and the staff is putting the price on the wool according to the estimated price. There are several big bosses and experts in the industry.

Xu Zifan exchanged simple greetings with them and began to look at the wool. He has no capital now, and it is useless to say more. Now that so many colleagues have come, it is true that he can earn some face for the Xu family.

This time he first looked at it for himself, and he estimated that there was green or not, what kind of jade it was, and then let Shaohua scan it. Ten can match two. He was already pretty good at first learning.

After watching it for a while, he didn't waste any more time and asked Shaohua to scan the entire warehouse. In the pile of wool that the boss designated as the high price area, I found a glass full of green. Although only two fists are big, green is not an emperor green, but the value is definitely the highest in the audience.

There is also an ice-type purple jade in the high price zone, which is the size of football and second in value.

The experts in the store are not vegetarians either. Both of them are optimistic and set high prices, three million for glass and two million for ice. There is also a higher price when you wipe out a little window and see the green. The highest price is 10 million, but the things inside are not as good as these two. Xu Zifan didn't buy it after seeing it.

When others saw that he only looked at the tightly wrapped wool, they also teased him.

"Xu Shao is so confident in his eyesight that he didn't even look at the window."

"Xu Shao likes challenges and risks?"

Xu Zifan raised the corner of his mouth, "Not really, this time my dad gave me a test. I can only spend my pocket money, of course I have to save some."

Several people were a little surprised when they heard the words, "It turns out that Shao Xu didn't purchase for Xu's family? But only with the two pieces of materials yesterday, this test will pass."

"Is Shao Xu going all-out today? Let's also see Xu Shao's vision."

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "Of course it's all on, just to bring my sister to play, let her play for a while."

"Xu Shao really loves his sister, and the siblings are very close."

In terms of speaking time, Xu Zifan spent another two million to buy three pieces of leather with medium performance, one with nothing inside, and two bean seeds. It can't all go up so much, that's amazing, but only three of the twelve wools can be beaten by a bet, and his name can definitely be played in high profile.

After selecting the wool, start to calcite. The piece Xu Mengyao took has been solved, and the glutinous ice is worth 50 million yuan, which is a big increase.