Unlucky stick (25)

Jiang Tianxin didn't have the time to talk nonsense with others, and he greeted the staff to come over quickly after bypassing the actor. He saw two little girls with weak legs, ran over to lift them up one by one, and took them downstairs.

"Don't panic anyone, run down the stairs quickly, and be careful not to fall." After Jiang Tianxin was broken, he would post a talisman on the wall for each floor.

A dozen people were in a mess, and some screamed, but they all ran down anxiously when they heard Jiang Tianxin's words. The actor followed Jiang Tianxin, watched her put the talisman on her face, looked alert, and couldn't help asking: "Why are you not a policeman? Don't you believe this?"

Jiang Tianxin didn't even look at him, holding on to the Taomu Sword and urging them to run fast. The actor asked again: "What the **** was that just now? Was it really a ghost? Or did someone use special effects to make a prank?"

Jiang Tianxin thought he was running slowly, pushed him, and said impatiently: "You have been thrown out, I don't know if it is a special effect? ​​You don't want to try it again? Hurry out, I have to go to my master. ."

The actor shuddered when he thought of the coldness of the whole body, but he disagreed, "You want to go back? Is your master a master? What can you learn from just a few days after apprenticeship? Hurry out with me, your master Let him fight it by himself."

Jiang Tianxin's face became cold. Seeing that the others had run out of the gate, he simply kicked the actor out of the set, "Take care of yourself, you are as disgusting as always."

The actor took a mouthful of dirt and got up furiously, only to see Jiang Tianxin running away from the back, so angry that he shouted, "Jiang Tianxin! Stop!"

Jiang Dong glanced at these words, and recognized someone who came and walked around him immediately, "Oh, isn't this the emperor? Why is it so miserable?"

"Jiang Dong?" After the actor was stunned, he grabbed him and walked in. "You are right here. Call your sister out. She is too courageous, and the stuff inside is really evil. I suspect it's really something. Ghost, call her out!"

Jiang Dong pushed him away in disgust, sorted out his clothes, "Chengzhuang, don't touch me, are you too dirty to count?"

Cheng Zhuang said with an aura: "Why the **** are you a brother?! I said Jiang Tianxin went in and you were deaf? She would be in danger, don't you know that Mo Jiani almost fell to death? You the fuck... I won't tell you , If you don't go, I will go!"

Jiang Dong lifted his foot and kicked him on his calf. Cheng Zhuang was about to run, he fell to the ground all of a sudden, took another mouthful of dirt, and opened his mouth to swear a bunch of swear words.

Jiang Dong said happily, "My sister kicked you out just now? You must be a hindrance, so you shouldn't cause her trouble. My sister is strong, besides, her master is here, and she won't be able to kill you."

Chengzhuang stood up and vomited the dirt out of his mouth. He snorted and looked at Jiang Dong mockingly, "You are a weak chicken until all the time, and your sister will not save it if it is in danger. That's right, she entered. You don't stop at the police station. No one can see what you are. No one in your family cares about her. Otherwise, let her do dangerous things?"

Jiang Dong rolled up his sleeves and said, "How does my family matter to you? How about my sister, can you control it? Stay away from my sister, she may not be able to eat when she sees you!"

These words stabbed Chengzhuang somehow, and he snorted and slammed Jiang Dong back into the nanny car. Jiang Dong cursed secretly, rubbing his shoulders and ran to find Luo Chen. He is born with a weak physique and cannot beat Chengzhuang, but Luo Chen can! If Chengzhuang dared to talk nonsense, he asked Luo Chen to beat him all over!