Farmers (4)

Su Qianyun's face changed slightly, and she smiled: "The third brother already knows it? Don't think too much, we are a family, this will not change anytime..."

Xu Zifan tilted her head, interrupted her questioningly, and asked Xu Erlang, "Second brother, your second sister-in-law is now in charge? Why is the second sister-in-law making decisions about everything, and what the second sister-in-law says?"

Without waiting for Xu Erlang to reply, he waved his hand and said: "But it's all separated. It's your business that you like to let the second sister-in-law be in charge, and it has nothing to do with me." He turned to Xu father and said, "Father, you teach me We make bamboo baskets, we will make a few more and sell them."

Xu's father was taken aback. It was rare that the younger son was interested in work, so he swallowed what he wanted to reprimand him, took him to the wall and sat on a small bench to teach him. The father and son taught seriously and the other learned seriously. They looked so harmonious that no one could get in. Xu Erlang choked on his chest and felt uncomfortable. When did he let his wife be the master? This kid is really annoying.

Xu Erlang turned his head and saw Su Qianyun, but he wondered in his heart, what happened to this wife recently? Why do so many ideas suddenly pop up? He seemed to be led by Su Qianyun's nose, didn't he just let her be the master? Thinking about this, Xu Erlang's face was a little ugly, and he lifted his foot into the house.

Su Qianyun pursed her lips and pulled the child into the house. Remarriage was not easy in ancient times. This man was less knowledgeable, so he was better off, and treated her well. She didn't want to change people, so she had to spend some time to coax. Cai originally wanted to follow Xu Zifan's words, but didn't interrupt her mouth. She saw that the two couples were talked about by Xu Zifan. After thinking and thinking, she quietly discarded the idea of ​​stewed eggs. In the sensitive period, it is still less eye-catching. My parents will not say anything. This third brother is not forgiving.

Xu Dalang was relieved to see his third brother so energetic, but he blamed more. Didn't he also listen to his wife and didn't make up his mind? Seeing how the third brother coaxed his parents so happy, he couldn't help but think, no wonder his parents loved the third brother more, they really couldn't compare to the third brother. Doesn't he also prefer the sweet little girl? What is it to blame? It's just that because of the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, he has no face to speak, and has been silently squatting in a corner of the yard to sort farm tools.

The reactions of these people in the Xu family were scanned and analyzed by Shaohua, and a personal character chart was listed for Xu Zifan to see. The form is just a rudimentary form, there is still a lot to fill. Xu Zifan boasted in his mind: [Done well, we will build a database every time we go. 】

[Okay, do you need a complete bamboo weaving method? 】

Xu Zifan paused when he made the bamboo basket, and slightly hooked the corner of his lower lip, 【I didn't even think of this, I really need it. 】

Shaohua showed a three-dimensional screen on the open space in front of Xu Zifan, on which many bamboo products were slowly rotating 360° horizontally, and whichever was clicked came out. Detailed preparation steps and diagrams appeared next to it. In addition to the common ones here, there are bamboo beds, bamboo lounge chairs, bamboo stools, bamboo sofas, etc., as well as special exquisite mats, vases, baskets, etc. The styles are very beautiful, and some other colors can be added to make them rich Others also use it. There are also particularly beautiful ornaments. He has never noticed that there are so many patterns in bamboo products before.

It's good to have this, at least it can give parents a little confidence and divert their attention. It also allowed him to add more money to his family during the time he was "studying medicine." Xu Zifan reached out and took a bamboo stick, bumped into the bamboo hat on the screen, and the weaving method immediately appeared in front of him. Considering that this is the first time he has done this, it is better to make some simple improvements at home. This bamboo hat is much lighter than the one currently hanging in the yard, and the style is simpler and more generous. It looks pleasing to the eye. It is good for shading and raining. There are some patterns on it, which is very good.