Bet on stone (1)

Xu Zifan has been the emperor for more than 20 years, and he has been the Supreme Emperor for more than 20 years. When he left that world, he was a bit idle and he had a very comfortable life.

Returning to the void space, he slowly sorted out the things he had received in that world, and slowly put down everything in that world, and quickly recovered to the best state and entered the new world. He can feel that he has become more and more adaptable to crossing over and over again, and he is more and more able to adjust his mentality. The new world is a new beginning.

This time Xu Zifan woke up with a splitting headache, full of alcohol, and a naked girl in his arms. He glanced around the room and saw that it was inside the hotel. The smell of perfume on the woman in his arms made him a little unbearable. He pulled out his arms and sat up, glanced at the mess of suits and shirts on the floor, and walked directly to the bathroom naked.

The woman on the bed opened her eyes and said, "Xu Shao, it's so early, so let's go to bed later."

"You sleep, I'll take a bath." Xu Zifan casually responded, went in and locked the door, taking a bath while learning about the world.

Among the four major business families in Yanjing, the Xu family is at the bottom. Because the old man who is the most proficient in business in the Xu family has passed away, his family ability is average. At the age of seven, she was still in her third year of high school, and she was at best an elegant and courteous lady. The Xu family was already unable to fight the other three.

The Xu family started from gambling on stones and has been in the jewelry business. Its brand influence is one of the best in China. Even though the group has been going downhill in recent years, it has fallen out of the ranks of the four largest families. It is also the top family in China. celebrity. Originally, even if the original owner, Yan Dan, would never lose his life, a major event happened in the family. The original owner's sister Xu Yalin was the wrong one, and his real sister was Wang Mengyao who grew up in the country.

The original owner, Wan Dan, returned to Dan Dan, has always been very good to his younger sister Xu Yalin. Xu Yalin's sweet mouth can coax people. The old lady and Xu's father and Xu's mother in the family love her very much. Suddenly learning that this news is a huge blow to the whole family. Xu Yalin sensibly took the initiative to change it back, but her eyes were red and swollen every day. She was obviously reluctant to leave her favorite family members and kept crying behind her back.

Of course, the Xu family felt sorry for her. Before they saw Wang Mengyao, they resisted her a little. The original owner even said that Xu Yalin was his only sister. So in the end, the Xu family gave the Wang family a large sum of money and brought Wang Mengyao back to the Xu family, but did not send Xu Yalin away, only that the Xu family could give them a better life by raising their two daughters together.

The royal family was greedy for money and preferred sons to daughters. They didn't care about their daughters. They agreed to Xu's request without saying anything. Because they didn't have a good impression of Wang Mengyao, the Xu family quickly transferred Wang Mengyao to Xu Yalin's school, planning to make the matter public at the eighteen-year-old adult ceremony of the two girls and accept Xu Yalin as an adopted daughter. Unexpectedly, within a few months, Wang Mengyao had many ugliness, which caused the school classmates, wives and celebrities in the circle to laugh.

Compared with Xu Yalin's elegant and caring, Mrs. Xu and Mother Xu became more and more disgusted with Wang Mengyao. Xu's father also felt embarrassed and disliked. They simply announced Wang Mengyao as the adopted daughter of the Xu family in their 18-year-old adult ceremony. There was an adopted third lady at home. Wang Mengyao wanted to be loved by her family and tried her best to expose Xu Yalin's true face. It is a pity that she has lived in the countryside since she was a child, and her living environment has always been very simple.