Bet on stone (10)

Xu Zifan went back to the room and made a few phone calls. He made an appointment with his friends to eat first, and then went to the entertainment club. They also told them to take their sisters, and told them to take their sisters and younger sisters, and find a proper place, not to bring those messy peripheral girls.

The dudes wailed for a while, but they were quite interested in the little princess of Xu Zifan's baby, didn't they just bring sisters? When the big deal comes, let the girls go home early, so they can continue to spend their money.

Xu Zifan took a shower, walked into the cloakroom and picked a rather sloppy dress, which fully highlighted his good figure. Once the hair dries, the whole is a top idol.

He raised a corner of his mouth in the mirror, showing a wicked smile with infinite charm.

No wonder the original owner can attract the attention of so many aristocratic ladies, and it is precisely because many aristocratic ladies like him, and the peripheral women are vying to stick to him, the original owner is not interested in all the women. It wasn't until Wang Yalin, the only sister who was truly loved by him, became an outsider and had an accidental relationship, that she broke through the defenses of his feelings.

The original owner has always avoided those aristocratic young ladies for fear of getting closer to someone and being forced into marriage by the family. But Xu Zifan is not afraid. He is now a well-known ignorant and dude in the circle. People with high status don't look down on him, and Xu family who doesn't have enough status looks down on him.

Those young ladies knew this well, and at most they usually made a joke about being ambiguous, and wanted to play a game before getting married, so they wouldn't be holding him on the pole. As for his ability to show off in the future, who can force him to marry him?

Xu Zifan put on a precious watch and an emperor green pendant around his neck. This pendant was opened by the original owner's grandfather himself, because it was the first time that the emperor green was drawn in the gambling stone, which was of great significance, so a small piece of it was left as a jewelry as a family heirloom.

The original owner followed his grandfather and grandma since he was a child. The old man passed away when he was ten years old and passed this pendant to him before he died. The original owner didn't wear it because he was afraid of losing it. Xu Zifan decided to wear it all the time. This represented his position in Xu's family and the inheritance he got from the old man.

Dressed properly, Xu Zifan knocked on Xu Mengyao's door. Xiaoqing walked over from the balcony of the corridor and smiled and said, "Master, is there anything I can do for the lady?"

Just when Xu Mengyao opened the door, Xu Zifan said: "Yaoyao, I have an appointment with a friend for dinner, you go with me, and introduce their sisters to you by the way. You can find them if you want to have fun with girls in the future."

Xu Mengyao nodded obediently, "Okay, brother, wait for me."

"Let Xiaoqing dress up for you. Go to the restaurant and then to the clubhouse. They are all formal places."

Xiao Qing responded, "I understand, Master, don't worry."

While Xiaoqing helped Xu Mengyao match clothes and jewelry, Xu Zifan went to talk to Li Xiulan. The original owner went out to play every day. It was no big deal. When Li Xiulan heard that he took his sister out, she was naturally more willing to take her sister out instead of going to the inconsistent place. She told him to take her sister out more in the future.

Xu Zifan easily got the approval of his elders and filed a complaint by the way. He told the Wang family about selling his daughter and Xu Mengyao's body. He also expressed his dissatisfaction with Wang Yalin at the same table. In the group, Wang Yalin deliberately rolled downstairs. She was at the same table and bullied Xu Mengyao at school, no wonder the two could be friends.