Plastic uncle and nephew (39)

Xia Shuangshuang injected a shot of drugs into Xu Hao's body, sneered, and quickly fled. The system didn't stop her. Although this was also a crime, Xu Hao caused Xia Shuangshuang to become addicted to drugs and gambling. Xia Shuangshuang was just going back with equal revenge. It thought it was fair.

The police and bodyguards in the villa awakened from Xu Hao's shouts and immediately sent Xu Hao to the hospital. Due to the emergency, the news was not blocked in time. Xu Hao's bruise, swollen nose and blood on his lower body quickly spread. The police had to immediately announce the circumstances and wanted Xia Shuangshuang.

The news spread, and the public was in an uproar. For so long, everyone has known that Xia Shuangshuang and Xu Hao have an antagonism, but Xu Hao, a rich man, has always suppressed the little star Xia Shuangshuang, right? Why suddenly became Xia Shuangshuang beat Xu Hao and cut his life? !

Now no one will say that Xia Shuangshuang dared to beat the rich as a true temperament. There is only a small amount of manpower to support Xia Shuangshuang. I think she must have a reason for doing this. Xu Hao is not a good thing, and it must have forced her to desperate. . Except for this person, everyone else felt that she was psychopathic. How much hatred and grievance, want to cut off the family? Such an extreme approach is more like a lunatic, like an abnormal mental patient, no one can accept.

The number of Xia Shuangshuang's fans dropped sharply, and only a few hundred people remained. Her strength value can no longer be reduced, and she has never selected other rewards, so she can only reduce her appearance and figure. The people's fear and disgust for her had a negative impact on her popularity. Such a large-scale decline in popularity left her with white hair and wrinkles on her face. She really became a 70-year-old woman like she was afraid at the beginning!

Xia Shuangshuang hid in her apartment and screamed in shock. She smashed all the mirrors and made her hands full of blood. How did she become like this? She was born again, she is only in her twenties now! She is now a wanted criminal, everyone hates her, she can't stand up at all!

Thinking of Xu Hao, Xia Shuangshuang immediately got up from the ground, stumbled to find the mobile phone, and tremblingly moved to the Internet and posted Weibo.

[Xia Shuangshuang V: A pay for a pay, I love Xu Hao so sincerely, he ruthlessly abandoned me and blocked me, the buyer deliberately approached me and made me addicted to gambling and lost all the money. I hate him so much, cut off his underside, so that he can no longer harm other girls, am I wrong? I had already walked far away and spent my life traveling around the mountains and rivers. He asked people to make friends with me to lure me into taking drugs! So I gave him a shot of drugs, am I wrong? A report pays a report, he did this to me first, he insulted me unscrupulously, and I would fight back if he wanted to trample me to death. I have nothing, I can only take revenge in this way, please, don't scold me anymore, if you are me? Don't you want revenge? 】

Xia Shuangshuang found out a photo of the previous period from her mobile phone and sent it to Jiugongge. At that time, she was not old, but very thin. Even if she dressed up, she could see that she was in poor health. It was a sequelae of having no money to take drugs.

When people saw such photos and sincere words, they suddenly divided into two groups. One group believes that Xu Hao's heart is vicious and vicious, and Xia Shuangshuang said it is absolutely true. Although the means of revenge are extreme, it is really only possible to take revenge at this point. She didn't do it right, but she was also very pitiful. She just found the wrong person for the sugar daddy and exposed Xu Hao's scandal on the Internet, and was persecuted by Xu Hao. Can the rich be lawless and ignorant of the law? Xu Hao is a habitual offender, and Xu Hao is the one who should be condemned and the one who should be arrested!