Unlucky stick (17)

There are only 30 elderly people, a few women, and a few children in the village. The young and old are all out to work, and some even drag their homes. There are very few villagers left in Shan'ao Village, and most of the houses are empty.

In Xu Zifan's eyes, the whole village was gloomy, and the lifelessness that covered the sky and the sun almost swallowed the village, and the lifelessness in the northwest was the heaviest. He pulled down Father Chen and asked softly, "There is Where?"

Father Chen looked suspiciously, "Over there? It's the ancestral hall in the village. It used to be the graveyard."

"Is the ancestral hall taken care of?"

"Yes, Sanshugong is in charge. He lives there and rarely interacts with people. I heard that when he was young, he went to work outside and encountered bad things. After he came back, he didn't like to talk because he was courageous. After getting such a job, he was the oldest in the village, and he kept it in charge.

I have to ask him a few words about any major events in this village. By the way, the funeral is also hosted by the third uncle. This time, I have to trouble him. I will ask him what to prepare later. "

They wrinkled into the village again, and Chen Yuling suddenly sprang out of the ashes and hid behind Xu Zifan and shivered: "It's terrible, it's terrible here. I feel something very powerful is there."

The black cat also screamed and screamed, arched and stared at the northwest, as if encountering an enemy.

Xu Zifan pressed his temple, frowned and said, "Don't make any noise."

Father Chen and Mother Chen were taken aback, and Xu Zifan waved his hands, "It's not about you, this village is not quite right. Don't tell anyone my true identity, just say that Xinxin and I are good friends of Chen Yuling. Remember to take Chen Yu The spirit's ashes are protected, so don't lose it."

Jiang Tianxin said hurriedly: "If you can trust me, can I save it for you?"

Before they could speak, Xu Zifan stopped first, "Xinxin, your yang energy is too heavy, and Chen Yuling can't go back if you put the ashes in your place. But you can stay with Mrs. Chen more, so there is nothing unclean. I didn't dare to get close to her."

"Oh, good master." Jiang Tianxin was a little frustrated, as if she hadn't been able to do anything since she changed from a policeman to a young disciple of Xuanmen. Still not working hard enough? You must strengthen the strength again when you go back.

A few people walked for a while, and met an old man with white beard and white hair. Chen Yuling and the black cat became nervous immediately, but Father Chen quickly stepped forward to say hello without feeling anything. Are you okay? I am Xiaodouzi from Chen Sanjia."

San Shugong squinted his eyes to look at them, his gaze paused on Xu Zifan's shoulders and behind him, then stared at Xu Zifan and Jiang Tianxin for a long time, and asked, "Who are these two?"

Father Chen remembered Xu Zifan's instructions and said nervously: "San Shu Gong, they are good friends of my daughters. I didn't bring outsiders casually. This time... it was my daughter's daughter who had a car accident and disappeared. I brought her back for burial. They helped to see off the nun and nun. Third uncle, I promise to leave after the nun and nun are buried, and will not disturb the peace of the village."

Third Uncle's eyes were suspicious, "Are you two friends of your girl?"

Perceiving his suspicion, Xu Zifan took Jiang Tianxin's hand and said politely: "Hello, my girlfriend is Yu Ling's best friend. I came with her. I hope it won't bother you too much."