Farmers (22)

After Xu Zifan made the decision, he didn't go to unknown places anymore. He first went to dig out the 30-year-old wild ginseng. His movements are extremely careful, because there is a virtual screen monitoring the image of wild ginseng in real time, and when Xu Zifan dug the soil loosened up by hand, almost no roots were injured! The appearance of wild ginseng is preserved to the greatest extent. He took out a piece of clothing he prepared in advance, wrapped the wild ginseng, and carefully put it in the bamboo basket.

He had just walked to the position of the second wild ginseng, Shaohua suddenly reminded: [There are two rabbits running in a hurry. I should be frightened. It is speculated that there are wild beasts in a place that cannot be monitored 500 meters away, and it is dangerous. 】

Xu Zifan frowned, looked at the wild ginseng nearby, and left immediately following the safe route chosen by Shaohua. Safety is the first priority, and he has only entered the mountain a few times. A wild ginseng is already very eye-catching. Let's find some other similar medicinal materials. Xu Zifan went to a safe area and quickly dug up five or six kinds of herbs, all of which were not available on the outskirts of the mountain, and they could be sold at some prices, not very cheap.

But after digging these, he looked at his hand and frowned again, [This is not good, it hurts my hand too much. I have to take the imperial examination and become a doctor. This time the preparations are still too inadequate. Go, go down the mountain. 】

It took an hour and a half to dig these medicinal materials. It was already afternoon, and Xu Zifan's feet were unconscious, so he simply took a thick branch as a walking stick and found the nearest route to go outside the mountain. In fact, when he ran in the mountains for such a day, he also surprised a lot of animals. No one came in on weekdays. The sudden appearance of a person jumping around was naturally eye-catching. In particular, animals sometimes could detect someone coming based on the smell left on the ground. So at this time the animals in the deep mountains are already a little anxious.

Especially the place where Xu Zifan caught snakes was only 500 meters away from Tiger's cave! When Xu Zifan quickly walked to the big stone, he suddenly heard the tiger roar! Xu Zifan ran hurriedly, [Oh, yes, the tiger must have found strangers appearing on its territory. Shouldn't it chase this far? Shaohua, pay attention. 】

Shaohua suddenly said: [Zheng Chuan is moving fast four hundred meters ahead, he ran into the deep mountain, it was the direction where the tiger roared! 】

Xu Zifan cursed, put down the bamboo basket, grabbed the sickle, and ran in the direction of Zheng Chuan, [Shaohua, always staring in Zheng Chuan's direction, he must have thought I was in an accident to save me, and he can't let him happen! 】

There were many beasts in the mountains, and the tigers had already been shocked. Xu Zifan didn't dare to shout, so he had to run as fast as possible. But he has been tired for most of the day, and Zheng Chuan is also an orion with excellent physical strength. Not only did he not catch up, he actually got a long distance from Zheng Chuan, seeing that Shaohua would not be able to be scanned!

Xu Zifan couldn't, so he had to risk the danger and shout: "Zheng Chuan! Zheng Chuan, I am here! Zheng Chuan--"

I don't know if it's too far away, I didn't hear it at all, or I mistakenly thought he was shouting elsewhere, and Zheng Chuan actually ran faster! Xu Zifan was so tired that he could only catch up with him. There are not only tigers there, but also poisonous snakes on the road. The longer Xu Zifan takes, the more worried he is. He speeds up desperately, with the sound of wind in his ears. He has never run so fast in a 100-meter race.

Zheng Chuan was indeed worried that Xu Zifan ran in. He discovered that Xu Zifan hadn't looked for him in the morning. He went out to look around and found new footprints on the mountain. He guessed that Xu Zifan had entered the mountains by himself. After that, he had been waiting at the big stone, looking for someone nearby, and wanted to leave, but he couldn't live in peace. It may be because Xu Zifan was the only person who took the initiative to approach him for so many years, or it may be because his master once died in the mountains, and he promised to not go into the mountains, so he had to wait for most of the day by the big stone.