Prince regent (7)

Master Wang was so drunk that he pushed off the tortoise who had stopped him, and yelled at the old bustard in dissatisfaction: "Don't want to fool me, I heard someone say just now that you are going to let Furong pick up the guests. Since you are picking up the guests, what chastity is still pretending? I don't even touch one to the uncle. How can I treat myself as a good girl? You said, how much money do I need? I bought her!"

The old bust was embarrassed, walked quickly to Furong, and whispered: "Furong, it's not that my mother doesn't help you. There are really no girls in the building who have been selling art. You have been selling art for half a year, and the other girls are not happy anymore. You see, if you should accept this prince, you can still enjoy riches and honor in his house, which is better than being a guest directly in the building." After that, she looked at the emperor apologetically, "Master, thank you for your help. Furong, it was my negligence. This kind of incident disturbed the cleanliness of the distinguished guest. Today's son, your drinks are on my body, and you calm down."

The emperor frowned, and understood what was going on. Seeing Furong was silently crying there, he felt pity, and asked angrily: "Isn't your flower house just a place to relieve boredom? Why are you not allowed to sell art but not sell yourself?"

"Oh, look at the son you said. It's not forbidden, it can't be for a long time. Otherwise, the girls are unbalanced and won't sell themselves. Then I am not the same as the troupe? This is a flower house, distinguished guest. We are not here to listen to music, but to find girls. Our Furong is so eye-catching, I must make trouble again."

As the old bustard said, he helped Furong on the soft bed and went outside, "My son, then we won't bother you. Later, I will ask someone to send you a pot of good wine to make amends, and then call the four great oirans. Come on stage to relieve everyone's boredom."

The emperor stretched out his hand and said, "How much silver taels do I need to redeem Furong?"

"Hey! Who are you? The one who dared to grab me?!" Master Wang saw that Mei Jiao Niang was about to get her hands, and he was happy. When someone cut his beard, he immediately rushed forward to push the emperor.

The little **** slammed him away and said nervously, "Master, didn't you touch you?"

The emperor frowned and shook his head. The little **** grabbed the teapot on the table and slammed it on Master Wang's face, "Asshole! Even our young master dare to collide, you are looking for death!"

"Ah-it's hot!" Master Wang screamed loudly and rolled all over his face.

The little **** seemed to realize that the teapot had been taken from the small stove, his face was pale, and he looked at the emperor helplessly, "Master..."

Although the emperor was a little surprised, the prince Wang wanted to beat him, and it was not too much to punish the Nine Clan. He turned his gaze away after a glance, and indifferently continued to ask: "How much silver can I redeem for Furong?"

Furong wiped the tears on his face, blessed the body, and said softly: "Thank you for your kindness. Furong's status is humble. For fear of tarnishing his reputation, he still has to take care of my business. If he loves Furong, just listen. Furong said in a word, don't come to this kind of place in the future, this...is not a good place."

As she said, she shed another tear, but her expression was faintly strong, as if she had accepted the set fate and decided to pick up the guests. But because the emperor had just rescued her, his unwillingness to let him help tarnished her reputation.

If the emperor was still thinking about how to send Furong when he had just redeemed her, then his heart was filled with pity. This is a kind and good girl, just because he helped her, she thinks about him everywhere, and shouldn't be contaminated by this dirty place. The emperor stretched out his hand to pull her to his side, unfolded the folding fan, and brought her prestige, "Don't worry, since I take care of it, I naturally have the ability to take care of it." He stared at the old bustard impatiently, "How much money do you need? The pig can redeem, but my son can't redeem it?"