Farmers (23)

Xu Zifan bandaged Zheng Chuan's shoulder and back wounds without any distractions. Other wounds with little bleeding were ignored. The environment here is simple and there are no medicinal materials, and bandaging is only a temporary deal. It is still necessary to hurry down to clean the wound and apply medicine.

The smell of blood is too strong, and it is easy to attract other beasts. Xu Zifan sat on the ground slowly and prepared to carry Zheng Chuan and leave. But when he saw the dead tiger, he didn't want to give up. In modern times, tigers are protected animals. It is hard to want tiger bones and tiger whips. Now that these are in sight, the tigers were killed by them, and it would be too violent to abandon them.

Xu Zifan looked at the surrounding environment, dragged the tiger into its cave with great effort, cleared a clearing at the entrance of the cave, and picked up a pile of dry wood to set a fire. Beasts are afraid of fire, even if there is a fire at the entrance of the cave, there is a protective door. Xu Zifan wiped the sweat from his forehead with his sleeves and hurriedly carried Zheng Chuan down the mountain. He had the time to explore the way, bypassing dangerous animals and people who went into the mountain to dig wild vegetables all the way, and went down the mountain without any surprises, and went to Zheng Chuan's house to put her on the bed.

Xu Zifan went to the stove to boil water. It is estimated that a large pot of water will take a long time to boil. Zheng Chuan is **** and must be washed well. If it is a man, he will take him directly to the hot spring to wash it, but she is a woman, so she will have to wake her up and let her wash herself later. .

Xu Zifan sat and rested while burning the fire. When the fire rose, he simply washed his face, found a straw mat and rope in the yard, and ran into the mountains to drag the tiger. Xu Zifan put out the fire at the entrance of the cave, and after some tossing, he wrapped the tiger with a straw mat, tied it tightly with a rope, dragged it down the mountain, and placed it in Zheng Chuan's courtyard. His two bamboo baskets were still on the mountain, and it was almost dark. He hurriedly went up the mountain again to look for the bamboo baskets. There were some medicinal materials he had dug in them.

Fortunately, his bamboo basket was not far from the entrance of the mountain. There were no animals, no one passed by, and was never touched. After running back and forth for so long, Xu Zifan was exhausted. He followed the map to find the cave with the hot spring, went in and soaked comfortably for a quarter of an hour, took a good shower, and washed his clothes. But he didn't change anything, so he could only go down the mountain in wet clothes.

After coming down the mountain, Xu Zifan went home first. Mother Xu was shocked when he saw him wet, "What's wrong? What's wrong? The third child, you fell into the river again?"

Xu Zifan hurriedly said, "Mother, don't be afraid. I took a bath and it's okay. Mother, I bought a dog badger from Zheng Chuan last time. He said that the leather is ready. I'll go and have a look. Eat there."

Xu's mother helped him remove the bamboo basket and urged: "Go and change your clothes first. It's all autumn. It's cold at night. How can you wear wet clothes? What a mess! Come in and don't teach the wind. ."

When Xu Zifan entered the house, he brought a basket of medicinal materials in, and said, "Mother, please help me watch it. You can't let anyone come in. These are worth a lot of money."

"Mother, I know, don't worry." Xu's mother didn't care much about the money, and she closed the door for him and urged him to change clothes quickly.

Xu Zifan quickly took off his wet clothes, applied some ointment he had prepared to the wound on his arm, and then wrapped the cloth twice, changing into clean and fresh clothes. He was injured very lightly, just a bit of skin trauma, but just now he was carrying a man and dragging the tiger, and the wound was a little bigger with too much force. Fortunately, Xu's mother was worried that he had caught the cold and didn't notice that his clothes were torn. She turned around and found that he had to explain it well.