Prince regent (40)

A few days later, when Xiao Shunzi once again entered the secret room to give the Queen Mother a bigu pill, she found that the Queen Mother had a mental breakdown and was on the verge of madness.

Xu Zifan received the news and ordered her to be sent to the dungeon, and then went to see her alone.

The Queen Mother was lying on the floor of the cell, immersed in pain and regret. When she saw Xu Zifan, she was instantly excited, but she didn't even have the strength to turn around. She could only stare at him and question, "You dare to come to see me? You killed our mother and child. In this way, you are shameless!"

Xu Zifan walked into the cell, stopped a step away from her, looked at her condescendingly, with an indifferent expression, as if looking at the dead, "Shameless? How can it be your mother and son? If I'm not mistaken, you hire my daughter. The first step to deal with me, right? The emperor takes charge and gathers power. When my power is eliminated by you, he will push all the bad rumors of these years on me, and then severely punish me to earn a good reputation for the emperor. Finally, I am afraid. My daughter and I will all end miserably, won't they?"

The Queen Mother widened her eyes in disbelief, "You, how did you know?"

"Xu is blessed by God."

The queen mother immediately thought of what Furong had said to the emperor that the true dragon emperor must be blessed by heaven, and she shook her head, "No, if you ascend the throne, you are seeking to usurp the throne. The civil and military officials will not let you do this, you can't..."

Xu Zifan said indifferently: "How long have you not learned about the court? In today's court, nine out of ten officials have submitted to me. I want to enthroned, and no one opposes it."

"You nonsense! I don't believe it! It's as easy as you said, how could you still keep us?"

"Naturally... I want to see you in pain." Xu Zifan's mouth raised a mocking smile, "Now you are still the queen mother, your son is also the emperor, and even the queen is your niece, but because of your ambition, Your family is reduced to a vain name without real power, and even suffering every day. Are you satisfied with all this?"

"You! It's you who hurt us! It's you!"

Xu Zifan shook his head, "Why? I never took the initiative. From beginning to end, I just helped to add to the flames. Is it your idea to poison you? Or is the emperor not jealous of you? You still deceive yourself and others, are you? Only by deceiving yourself and others in this life can you feel happy?"

The queen mother's face changed and she said excitedly: "Xu Zifan! You lied! Do you dare to say that your feelings for me were not true? Do you dare to say that your maintenance of me over the years is not true? I did not deceive myself, the one in your house Yulan is the evidence. If you are ruthless to me, how can you find a substitute?" She can't accept Xu Zifan's attitude. If she can't accept the attitude of Xu Zifan for more than 20 years, she will be passionate. If everything is false, then she is not a joke. ?

Xu Zifan chuckled lightly, "Substitute? Yulan is my righteous sister, who told you...she is your substitute?"

Without waiting for the queen dowager to argue, Xu Zifan said to the outside world, "It's not good to take Yulan over to see the queen mother. There is not much time for the queen mother. It's not good to have this kind of misunderstanding when she is dying. By the way, take another mirror, otherwise how does the queen mother know herself? Does it look like Yulan?"

"Yes." There was no one outside the cell, but there was a female voice.

The queen mother was a little familiar, but she didn't have time to think about it, she kept shaking her head in fear, "No! I don't look in the mirror, I don't look in the mirror! Xu Zifan, you can't do this to me, we are childhood sweethearts, you can't! You hurt me, you I'm sorry, you made me like this, you **** it!"