Prince regent (8)

The emperor and the little **** returned to the palace, and no one found him out of the palace except for the confidants of a few emperors. The emperor breathed a sigh of relief, and ordered the little **** to take a bank note to Redeem Furong. He also told the little **** to be careful not to be found out.

The little **** was embarrassed: "The emperor, if you want to take two thousand taels of silver bills, you have to post it. No matter what the reason is, if the minion goes to take it, the empress dowager will know it immediately, and will find out that you have been out of the palace many times. I even found Girl Furong, this, this..."

The emperor was stunned. There were a lot of treasures in his private treasury, except that there were no silver bills or silver taels. The emperor didn't need this. Naturally, he had to take the silver taels openly when he left the palace. But now he just couldn't let the queen mother know about this, otherwise the queen mother would definitely kill Furong and guard him strictly and forbid him to leave the palace again.

The emperor could imagine how angry the queen mother would be and how angry he would be when he entered and exited the flower house. He frowned and paced back and forth in the dormitory. Apart from irritability, he felt for the first time the idea of ​​not wanting to be controlled by the queen mother. Obviously he is the lord of the world, why is he always controlled by others? The regent is an outsider and an enemy fighting for power, but the queen mother is his biological mother. He is so simple as redeeming a person, and he actually has to be fearful. Why is he the emperor so embarrassed? Even his minions are afraid of the Queen Mother.

The emperor's footsteps paused, and his brows tightened. The majesty of the queen mother in the palace is actually higher than that of him? This is not a good thing. He looked at the little **** and asked tentatively: "Do you think if I take the initiative to explain to the queen, what will happen to the queen?"

The little eunuch's face was pale, and he immediately knelt down and kowtowed his head, "The emperor is forgiving! The empress dowager will definitely kill the minion!"

"Oh?" The emperor chuckled, and continued to test, "How could the queen kill you easily because of charity? You are the person next to me, why are you so scared?"

The little **** banged his head, looked at the ground with calm eyes, and deliberately said: "The emperor, the slave has also read a book before entering the palace. Any queen dowager in history has killed a palace like a slave. That's because The empress dowager had a loving heart. The emperor did something that the empress dowager did not know. It must be the fault of the slave. In order not to let the slave affect the emperor, the slave must be killed. The slave...maybe the slave is timid, the slave The books I have read seem to be written like this."

The emperor was meticulously taught by the regent for six years, and the situation in the past dynasties was naturally reversed. The words of the little **** made him instantly think of several mother and son fighting for power, and even the queen dowager took the emperor's power. His face changed and he suppressed this thought again. They have always had a deep affection between mother and child. In order to guard against the regent, they are cautious and dependent on each other. The queen mother is the person he trusts and relies on the most. He shouldn't think so.

The emperor brought in the chief eunuch, asked him to take out two thousand taels of silver bills, and then rewarded him with a few items of equal value, which was regarded as cash. Then he asked the little **** to leave the palace immediately, put Furong in place, and subconsciously emphasized that the queen mother should not be found out.

The little **** naturally went immediately, and the redemption went smoothly, but after Furong packed up his baggage and left the Zuixianglou with the little eunuch, she realized that the little **** had no money! Naturally, Furong couldn't change her face, she could only endure her displeasure and thank the little eunuch, and then rented a shabby little yard out of her own pocket, and asked the little **** to convey her gratitude to the emperor. In order for the emperor to remember her and come to see her again, she pretended to be inferior, saying that she was incapable of status and did not dare to expect to see her benefactor again. She was unable to pay the redemption money, so she could only pray for the benefactor every day, hoping that the benefactor would be happy and healthy.