Bet on stone (35)

Wang Yalin was nestled in Liang Liwei's arms. She was originally annoyed by his actions and felt that it was embarrassing to be in such a scene, but when she heard his provocation against Xu Zifan, she felt that it was worth it. As long as she could embarrass Xu Zifan and the Xu family, what would her sacrifice be?

A group of young masters and ladies all guessed that Xu Zifan was going to be angry. Unexpectedly, Xu Zifan glanced at Mr. Liang and clapped his hands as if he had heard some joke, "Young Master Liang has really unique vision. Mr. Liang, please keep your pearl. Let's see if it can bring you any luck."

He stood up and buttoned up his suit, walked to the stone-cutting table, drew a few lines on the piece of wool, circled the middle position, and said with a smile: "Master, cut it like this. Be careful to wipe it after cutting. Don't touch it." Ruined my 'good start'."

Liang Liwei said disdainfully: "Can you still see the jadeite in the middle of a stone? Do you have clairvoyance? Mr. Xu, stop pretending to understand. For the sake of you being Yalin's brother, you give up now, I I can help you pay for the bet, so we can all go together, and I don't want you to look too ugly."

Xu Zifan returned to his seat with the same smile on his face as before, but he didn't even look at them, "Young Master Liang, if you want to hang out in the mall in the future, you can't have such a bad memory. There is only one eldest lady in my Xu family, and I only have one Sister, you want to recognize me but you have found the wrong person."

While they were saying these two sentences, the stone cutter had cut the stone according to Xu Zifan's lines. He carefully rubbed it and immediately exclaimed, "It's green! It's really green!"

Liang Liwei turned to look and sneered, "Things as big as fingernails make a fuss." He hugged Wang Yalin and returned to his seat, but everyone else was surprised. Let's not talk about the things inside. Xu Zifan's ability to draw lines is also amazing. Got it!

Moreover, Xu Zifan was never nervous from beginning to end and kept smiling easily. Does this mean that he already knew that there was jade in it? What kind of eyes do you need to see this so accurately? He is already a master!

Everyone was curious about the quality of that small piece of jade, and the experts looked at it particularly seriously.

After a while, the stone cutter took out the jade and his hands were shaking with excitement, "Emperor green! It's glass emperor green!"

There was an uproar in the venue, and the experts couldn't help but stepped forward to take a look, confirming and confirming, "It's really a glass imperial green. Although it's a little smaller, it's still fine for making pendants and rings. The water color is so good." ! I really haven't driven the imperial green in many years!"

Although Liang Liwei didn't know much about jade, he had heard that the imperial green glass was the best. He frowned and called an expert to ask: "Then a small piece isn't worth much, is it?"

The expert said with some frustration: "The diameter of that piece of imperial green is almost five centimeters. Now the imperial green is extremely rare and is worth at least 80 million. If you want to pay a high price, you can even go higher. It is really too rare. This kind of top-quality jadeite that shows one's status is a priceless treasure that can only be found but cannot be found..."

"Okay! Have I asked you so many questions? How can you make other people's ambitions destroy your own prestige? Bad luck!" Liang Liwei dismissed him impatiently, with a gloomy face.

Obviously after cutting it with so many knives, nothing came out green, it was just a piece of broken stone, so why did it end up with such a treasure? Isn't this a slap in the face?