Bet on stone (18)

Xu Zhenhua has not eaten hot pot in at least ten years. He usually eats more elegant food such as steak, which is convenient for talking with people. This time I ate hot pot with my son and daughter, and it was very interesting to watch the two kids talk and laugh.

Xu Zifan scooped up a meatball and said the funny thing about drinking with others in the past, "That time I had a single party for Qiangzi. He drank too much and went to the bathroom. After a long time, we found him lying on the wall with his leg raised. Ladu can't move, guess what he said?"

"Say what?" Xu Mengyao looked at him curiously.

"He said...I am a gecko! Don't want to catch me, catch me and dock my tail again!"

Xu Mengyao's eyes widened, and she burst out laughing!

Xu Zifan turned over the phone and showed him, "Come and see, all of our brothers took the photos, and they showed them to the bride the next day. He was so drunk that he was dizzy at the wedding, and his wife was angry. Did not let him into the bridal chamber!"

In the video, Qiangzi insisted that he was a gecko. It was funny. A group of rich second generations were making fun of Xu Mengyao. He felt that the distance between himself and the rich children seemed to be closer. It turned out that they would also make jokes. The trouble is not always high.

Xu Zhenhua also watched the video and listened to Xu Zifan telling a lot of interesting stories about his brothers. He felt that he had misunderstood his son deeply.

This is not a bad school, but it's just a group of children playing together, and there is nothing that shouldn't be touched. He used to be too strict with his son.

Xu Zifan asked about Xu Mengyao after talking about himself. Xu Mengyao has relaxed and is not afraid of Xu Zhenhua next to him, so he can just say anything funny.

"When I was a freshman in high school, the hallway lights in the school were voice-activated. Sometimes the head teacher stood at the back door to see if there were students making noise, and the lights did not turn on. Once I watched ghost stories at the same table, I looked up when I was nervous. , Facing the face of the head teacher, he was so scared that he jumped up and threw the books away. Then he was punished by the head teacher to stand for a week!"

"I was in the third grade of elementary school. I went to school with my neighbor's children. Once it rained, the road was full of mud. Every step we two walked, we would step on a hole. When we walked into the village, there were already four rows of holes behind. Like a radish field that has just been pulled out, you can raise small fish with a little water!"

"By the way, when I was eight years old, when I was working in a vegetable garden behind my house, I hoeed a hard object while hoeing the ground. I hoeed a lot, and I was so tired that I could not **** it with sweat. Guess what. What? There is actually an iron box underneath, with a beautiful jade pendant in the box!"

Xu Zhenhua listened carefully to what she had said about her in the past, but she felt uncomfortable. She went to work at the age of eight, and walked so far to learn by herself at the age of ten. It was so dangerous in a rainy day that she was still in her heart. Good memories, it only shows that her usual life is not good. The Wang family is too much.

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "We Yaoyao are really a little lucky star. It must be worth some money to hide so tightly."

Xu Mengyao nodded, "Yes, I heard them say that Grandma Wang sold the jade pendant for 100,000 yuan, and the family only collected enough money to build a big house."

Xu Zhenhua frowned suddenly, "What shape of jade pendant? Do you remember?"

Xu Mengyao didn't expect that he would ask questions. She was stunned and replied: "I remember, it's a cute little gourd, green, I like it."