Unlucky stick (24)

The car shook for a while, Luo Chen didn't sit still, he leaned to the side, his fingertips just hit Xu Zifan's hand, and a fragment appeared in front of Xu Zifan's eyes.

It was Luo Chen who ran into the chaotic set, looked up in horror, and then desperately rushed into the crowd, shouting Mo Jiani's name, and then with a loud bang, Mo Jiani slammed on Luo with great pressure. In front of Chen, he died on the spot!

Xu Zifan frowned and pressed Luo Chen's shoulders and said solemnly: "Tell Mo Jiani to stop filming immediately. You must not climb high or hang Wia, otherwise your life will be lost."

Luo Chen was taken aback, and hurriedly said, "Jani, did you hear that? The master thinks you are in danger, you must never film, ask your assistant to accompany you and find a place with more people to stay well. , I'll be there right away, and I won't be able to delay it for a while, have you heard?"

Mo Jiani was stunned, "Uh, I don't have a show to play Wia today, Achen, don't you be fooled?" She walked to a crowded place and laughed, "I'll wait for you, don't worry, I'll just look at the script and not shoot it yet."

Luo Chen breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, okay, you are obedient, the phone keeps on, I really don't worry."

Mo Jiani chuckled, "Achen, you are too exaggerated. What kind of master did you find that scared you like this. Where did you find the person?"

"Jani, don't believe it. This master saved my life and my brother's family. You must listen to what the master says, and it's definitely correct. By the way, the master said there may be ghosts around you, so don't Stay alone, in a crowded place under the sun."

Xu Zifan and the others listened to Luo Chen telling his girlfriend, and urged the driver to drive faster, and then drive faster, but halfway through the road, they heard someone calling Mo Jiani on the phone, saying that the director called her, Mo Jiani could only Luo Chen became even more anxious after hanging up the phone.

He asked Xu Zifan anxiously, "Master, she will be fine, right?"

Xu Zifan thought about Jiang Dong almost being arched by a wild boar, and sighed. If he was there, he would certainly have a way to reverse it. After all, Jiang Tianxin's premonition did not happen. But now Mo Jiani hasn't been affected by this much. If the director asked her to shoot, she would really be able to shoot. She still suspected that it was her own random thoughts, how could she lose the director's face?

Xu Zifan patted Luo Chen on the shoulder and took out his mobile phone, "Tell me where the crew is. Xinxin and I will go there first. You are not in a hurry, pay attention to safety."

"Okay, okay!" Luo Chen had been to the crew and opened the map as quickly as possible to locate Xu Zifan.

Xu Zifan asked the driver to stop, got off with Jiang Tianxin first, went to the nearest remote corner, and took out a two-person skateboard, "There are too many people, and there are too many cameras, so I can't use magic, just go. Come up."

Jiang Tianxin stood up without much confidence, "I can't skateboard, Master."

"It's okay, I'll take you." Xu Zifan asked Shaohua Hei to enter the sea city traffic system, found the shortest route and marked it on the virtual screen, and slid out while holding Jiang Tianxin's arm.

A few minutes later, Jiang Dong saw them passing quickly in the car, patted Luo Chen several times, and pointed to him, "My sister and Brother Fan! They actually skated! I rely on them, I actually think they With a look, do I have motion sickness again and look bad?"

Luo Chen was distorted by his peculiar focus. Watching the two "hand in hand" leaving in a hurry, he felt like a couple when he was upset. He joked Jiang Dong, "Lonely man and widow, Getting along day and night, you have a big heart. Modern times allow teachers and students to fall in love. Don't think that the master is Xinxin's master and you don't need to be on guard."