Ancient beast world (2)

Bai Yi was stabbed by Xu Zifan's words, his face was very ugly, and his eyes looked like an ex-girlfriend who couldn't understand things and was awkward, and said impatiently: "Orcs and females have always matched the best, and I and you are not engaged. Why can't you change your pursuit object? Xu Zifan, you have no right to blame me. If you want to blame, you are too weak and not worthy of me."

People in this world are very straightforward and right, but how do you hear Bai Yi's words? Xu Zifan walked around him towards the tribe, "Did you finish? I have nothing to do with you in the future. Who do you like to be with? I'll get married with someone, I won't pay attention to you anymore, that's it. Now I just want to go back to the tribe to heal my wounds."

Bai Yi snorted and turned into a beast to lie down in front of him, "Come up."

Under normal circumstances, the orcs only let their favorite females ride on themselves, showing that the two are close, but it is not impossible to help bring people in very cases. Xu Zifan had some pains, bruises, scratches, and falls almost all over his body, and his clothes were in tatters. It was really hard to walk back. Without saying a word, he rode on the tiger's back, his back straight, as if he was using Bai Yi as a mount, "Go."

Bai Yi stood up and ran towards the tribe, the same way. Not long ago, he picked up Xu Zifan and brought it back to the tribe. He had a lot of expectations for this female, and always felt that what he picked up was special. But now he only had impatience in his heart, he wanted to go back as soon as possible and let go of this burden, and didn't want to have any more entanglements with Xu Zifan. What made him strange was that Xu Zifan didn't speak all the way, and ignored him at all.

How many times Xu Zifan's sword flew in his previous life, and the feeling of flying quickly in the forest is not surprising. Even if he is riding a tiger, it feels similar to those monsters in his previous life. Along the way, he was feeling the aura around him, thinking that since the orcs are like monsters, can this world also be cultivated?

Unfortunately, until they returned to the tribe, he didn't feel the slightest aura, and he couldn't cultivate in this world.

When the tribe people saw Bai Yi bringing Xu Zifan back, they all cast a strange look at Xu Zifan, with some disdain. I think he is weak, clinging to the young patriarch, being pushy, and running wildly, she is a very bad female. However, there are always fewer females than orcs. If an orc is paired with a female, it must be taken care of in order to breed offspring, so the orcs didn't say anything, just didn't move forward.

The females are different. They know that females are precious from birth and enjoy the feeling of being pursued by the orcs. The more people they pursue, the better. They resent Xu Zifan, a female who once had so many suitors. As soon as Xu Zifan walked outside the big witch's wooden house, a beautiful female named Mu Ci stopped him and warned loudly: "I will be engaged to Bai Yi soon. Don't pester him again."

Bai Yi grabbed him and said, "Mu Ci, I'm just going to get him back. It's nothing to do with him. Don't think too much about it. I will take you to pick the fruit."

Mu Ci stared at Xu Zifan reluctantly, "Of course you have nothing to do with him, but he is thinking about marrying you. I want him to say that he will never pester you again."

Xu Zifan frowned, "I will never get close to the two of you. As long as you two stay away from me, of course, there will be no more entanglement. From now on, I will not talk to you and will detour each other. Is it okay? Otherwise, please set a rule for the patriarch and see what you can do to satisfy the future young patriarch's wife? Or you can't tolerate me and want me to leave the Tiger tribe? That's okay, I can leave now.

"You! Bai Yi, look at him!" Mu Ci could not find words to fight back, his face flushed with anger.

Bai Yi wanted to say something, but Xu Zifan opened the curtain and entered the big witch's wooden house. Bai Yi held Mu Ci's hand and said impatiently: "Okay, I'm tired when I go out, don't make a noise, go."