Prince regent (28)

Xu Ziyun didn't even know what Xu Zifan was angry about with the Queen Mother. She saw Yulan who looked a bit like the Queen Mother and thought Xu Zifan was seeing people and thinking about others, and the good mood when she came was gone. She looked at Yulan twice, but didn't say anything in person, but said: "Brother, we haven't seen each other for years. I have something to tell you. I wonder if it will be inconvenient now?"

Xu Zifan stood up and said, "Naturally convenient, you can go to the flower hall with me. Serve the piano and prepare some things that Ziyun likes to eat."

Seeing this, Xu Shiyue stepped forward and took Yulan's hand and said with a smile: "Father, I talked to Miss Yulan. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's eat together tonight?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "Look at the arrangement, learn from your aunt for so long, and see how you learn."

"Yes, Father."

Xu Shiyue took Yulan away first, and Xu Zifan walked slowly to the flower hall with Xu Ziyun. Xu Zijun looked at the beautiful scenery in the yard along the road, and exclaimed: "This Prince Regent's Mansion is very magnificent. I have never been here once. Maybe many people have forgotten that I am your sister."

Xu Zifan smiled and said, "I haven't seen you with such a strong temper. Now that you are calm?"

Xu Ziyun pursed her lower lip and glanced at him, "That's not necessarily true. Brother, if you still use fish eyes as pearls as before, I will never come again."

Xu Zifan shook his head amusedly, went into the flower hall and waved away the crowd, saying: "Okay, come as soon as you want. I have not had much contact with that person a long time ago, and I will let go of everything that should be done. For six years, I will come again. Stupid can see if she is sincere or fake."

Xu Zijun couldn't help but look at him in surprise, "Really? Brother, can you really put it down?" She frowned when she thought of Yulan, "No, I don't believe it. If you put it down, what happened to the girl just now? Brother you. It really is... How do you tell me how to say hello? You can actually find a substitute, how attached are you to her?"

Xu Zifan took a quick sip of tea and explained to her, "I accidentally rescued Yulan. Seeing that they look alike, I let her pretend to be that person for a while. I was also confused at the time. But I had already figured it out clearly and asked Yulan to restore her dress. She just lives here now, and I don't have any idea of ​​using her as a substitute."

Xu Zijun looked at his expression carefully, and tentatively said, "Yulan is not yours? Then how do you plan to settle her?"

These words caught Xu Zifan's question for a moment. He was too busy during this time. He wanted to control the court under the eyes of the queen mother, the emperor, and others, and strengthen the power. He also wanted to try every means to provoke their relationship and make them utterly overwhelmed. I didn't think much about family affairs. It was only when he found that Yulan was bored today that he proposed to manage the shop to pass the time. As for Yulan in the future, he really didn't really think about it. He would protect her forever.

Seeing him stunned, Xu Ziyun asked again: "Brother, you are not empathizing to her, do you plan to spend the rest of your life with her? I shouldn't care about this kind of thing, but your previous vision is really worrying, I can ask Where is this girl from Yulan?"

As soon as the words "to spend the rest of my life together" came out, the face of Mo Yun appeared in Xu Zifan's mind, and he was taken aback. He thought for a moment, shook his head and said, "Yulan is a good girl, but I am not merciful to her. Yulan is not like you think, she is just grateful to me. In the future, I will find her a good home. "