Ancient beast world (9)

The incident of Lei Pi Baiyi had a greater impact on everyone than Xu Zifan expected. In this world where there is a real beast god, they are absolutely in awe of the beast god, and Xu Zifan, who is "protected" by the beast god, is naturally regarded by them. Those who come to help them harmlessly are the ones closest to the animal gods who should be respected.

People from other races that were still on the sidelines asked to see Xu Zifan, including the wolf tribe, fox tribe, eagle tribe, bear tribe, and so on. Everyone of Xu Zifan met, and it was a little unsatisfactory to understand the situation in their tribe through idioms. The wolf tribe seems to have civil strife, and they are very wary of the wolf tribe, thinking they are too warlike; the fox tribe attaches too much importance to enjoyment and refuses to endure hardship, so many arrangements of Xu Zifan will definitely be impossible to implement; the eagle tribe's range of activities is mainly in the air. Not suitable for establishing a solid base; the bears are a bit clumsy, rough-hearted and impatient...

In the end, Xu Zifan found that Sada's leopard tribe was the most suitable. Not only was Sada the young patriarch and had a great say in it, but also because the leopard tribe was very united. They could cultivate peace with the snake tribe and let go of their hatred for the better. Development efforts. Moreover, the snake tribe is not far from the leopard tribe, and Mowen has also shown great interest in Xu Zifan's medical skills, and is willing to make a deal with him. In this way, he is equivalent to living in the leopard tribe and can change the two tribes. The tribe learns slowly.

In three days, the trade fair was over. Xu Zifan publicly announced that he would go to the Leopard Clan to live temporarily, "So far I think the Leopard Clan is the most suitable to make changes. If I have the opportunity in the future, I will go to other tribes. Of course, after I have made some achievements in the Leopard Clan, other tribes feel Interests can come and learn, and I am willing to teach everyone everything I know."

The tiger clan witch said anxiously: "My wise man, please give us another chance and don't give up on us."

Xu Zifan waved his hand, "I'm not giving up on you, but you don't think I can help you from the bottom of your heart. It's not good for anyone to go on like this. You can learn from the Leopard Clan if you want to learn in the future."

The wolf tribe sneered and said: "The wise man's choice is really puzzling. Our wolf tribe is willing to give you better treatment and promise to cooperate with you. Why not choose the wolf tribe?"

Before Xu Zifan could speak, Sada stunned and went back, "Who doesn't know what your peace of mind is. Your wolf tribe has always wanted to defeat other tribes and like to **** things from other tribes. You will cooperate with the wise adults? Who believes?"

The wolf tribe's face sank, "That was a hundred years ago."

Sada shrugged, "Who knows how long you can hold on? The wise adults have said that you should come to learn, where are you so much nonsense? That's it, we are leaving, and you are welcome to come to the Leopard Clan to learn and trade." He turned into a black panther and lay down in front of Xu Zifan, motioning him to sit up.

Xu Zifan rode on his back, ignoring the shouts of several members of the Tiger Clan, and quickly left the trading point. Meng Ya still followed Xu Zifan. He had already froze with the Tiger Clan. Xu Zifan simply hired him to be his bodyguard. Meng Ya wanted to witness with his own eyes what changes he could bring, and agreed without saying a word.

The few people of the Leopard Clan were very excited. In their opinion, the Leopard Clan had too much face for grabbing the wise man, and the wise man could bring benefits to the tribe. Along the way, they were like chicken blood, they immediately rushed up when they met a fierce beast or a prey, and the harvest was not small. This is also what they are showing Xu Zifan the strength of the leopard clan.