Prince regent (2)

Xu Zifan had become a prince from the backward world of orcs, and his first reaction was that he could finally enjoy it. He didn't rush to read the memorial. After receiving the memory, he asked someone to arrange a banquet and ordered a lot of his favorite dishes. He didn't think he was picky in the past, but after a lifetime in the orc world, he suddenly felt that many things were It's so delicious, you have to sacrifice to the five internal organs temple first.

During the meal, he called his daughter Xu Shiyue and Yulan together. When he arrived at the side hall, they had already arrived. When they saw him, they both got up and saluted. Then Xu Shiyue smiled and asked, "Father, what's the matter today? ?"

Xu Zifan waved his hand and walked to his seat, "It's okay, just suddenly remembered that the three of us haven't eaten together. We all sit down, I am busy with government affairs and neglect you, and I don't know what you like to eat. If these dishes don't match. Mind, you talk to Dean and ask him to make arrangements."

De'an is Xu Zifan's personal long-time attendant. He has followed him since he was a child, and naturally relaxed in front of him. He was not cautious. When he heard Xu Zifan's words, he walked forward and laughed: "Princess, Miss Lan, do you want to add some dishes? "

Xu Shiyue pointed to a few dishes, and said with a smile: "Father, these dishes are all my favorites, no need to add them."

Yulan lowered her head and said respectfully: "Master, don't add any more."

"Okay, all sit down and eat." Xu Zifan waved and ordered the people to retreat and smiled at the two of them. "Let's be more comfortable eating with our family. Don't ask people to prepare vegetables. What else can you eat? say something."

Xu Shiyue thought about the meaning of "his family" and glanced at Yulan. Yulan was uneasy, but she didn't show her face. She sat aside obediently, but she only picked up the vegetables in front of her.

Xu Zifan hasn't eaten delicacies for decades. He tried seven or eight dishes in a row before speaking, "Shiyue, someone told me about your marriage today."

Xu Shiyue suddenly raised her head and panicked: "Father, I, I am only fourteen years old, do I have to marry so early?" Is this meal today to talk about her marriage?

Xu Zifan took a sip of wine and shook his head, "That's not true. It's just because someone mentioned it that I thought that you are no longer young. There has been no mistress in the mansion for so many years, and no one has taught you many things. I thought I should find it. People have taught you well, and of course your husband-in-law will also start to choose. Pick one for two or three years, and you will get married."

Xu Shiyue breathed a sigh of relief, lowered her head a little embarrassed to discuss her relationship with her father, but still wondered: "Didn't the father ask four female masters to teach me? What else to learn?"

"Of course it's about the inner house. Talents and female celebrities are not the most important thing. The most important thing is how to survive in the back house and how to steward." Xu Zifan thought about the right person and said, "I will speak to your aunt , You go to her to live for a while, let her teach you. I will find a suitable mother from the palace to pick you up by your side, and you will be almost there."

Xu Shiyue raised her head in amazement. She could only see her aunt once or twice a year. She remembered that the relationship between her aunt and his father was bad a few years ago. Why did she suddenly send her to her aunt's house? She frowned anxiously, "Father, is there really nothing wrong at home?"

There was worry in Yulan's eyes. She hadn't seen Xu Zifan and her sister go back and forth since she went to the mansion for two years. Now she suddenly sent Xu Shiyue over, and it seemed like a refuge entrusted.