Cultivation in another world (14)

Huo Chongjun saw the portrait on the wall, his eyes flashed with excitement and greed. If he gets this inheritance, will he be more certain to kill Xiang Wentian?

Five people from the Hehuan Sect came, and a monk in the mid-primary stage saw Shi Yunxuan's eyes widened, "Yunxuan? Are you okay?" She immediately glared at the man and woman next to him, "Didn't you say that Yunxuan is dead?!"

The two were even more shocked and said incoherently: "She, she did not escape, we thought, thought..."

Shi Yunxuan snorted coldly, "Uncle Master, they deliberately harmed me!"

The people outside did not rush into the doorway, but were looking for traps at the doorway. Xu Zifan saw the small characters engraved on the case: He wants to inherit Xu San and worship nine times, respect his teacher.

He immediately knelt and kowtow to the portrait. Huo Chongjun felt uncomfortable when he saw this. He grabbed Shi Yunxuan's senior sister and threw the door open to test the trap. The brother next to him subconsciously blocked it, and he simply pushed the brother into the door. The two stepped into Shi Yunxuan's formation, and at the same time Xu Zifan finished his three worships and nine knocks. The figures in the portrait on the wall appeared phantoms, and the fourth door closed quickly.

"No!" Huo Chongjun was unwilling to break in, and Xiang Yushuang saw that the stone gate was about to be closed, and hurriedly pulled him.

Huo Chongjun turned around and pushed her to the ground, "What are you doing!"

Xiang Yushuang was taken aback, "I, Shimen is closed, you can't get in."

"How do you know if you don't try? You idiot!" Huo Chongjun felt a kind of emptiness and pain that passed by chance, and a sense of fear was faintly vented to Xiang Yushuang. The enemy's daughter, how could he have feelings for her?

Not to mention the conflict between the couple, the uncle of the Hehuan Sect next to Huo Chongjun's behavior and his dissatisfaction with Huo Chongjun, Huo Chongjun was also in the middle Yuan Ying, the two struggled for a while, and it also prevented Huo Chongjun from breaking the fourth door.

The alchemist who appeared from the portrait inside the door looked at Xu Zifan and said: "It's almost a thousand years. Someone has found this place. It's a destiny. My name is Chu Duan, what is your name?"

Xu Zifan revealed his true face and replied sincerely: "Master is here, and the apprentice's name is Xu Zifan."

Chu Duan stretched out his palm, Xu Zifan felt a cold forehead. In the blink of an eye, Chu Duan withdrew his hand and nodded with satisfaction: "I am very talented in alchemy, and I really have a relationship with me. A strand of my spiritual consciousness has stayed here for too long. , I don't want to stay too much. Today I will pass on to you what I have learned in my life. You need to make an oath to do your best to study alchemy."

Isn't it an oath not to be evil, but an oath to study alchemy? It seems that this great power is indeed a pill idiot, and he doesn't care about other things. Xu Zifan did not hesitate to take an oath, "Today I, Xu Zifan, swear an oath here. After being passed on by the master, Bijiang will do my best to study alchemy. If this oath is violated, the gods will abandon it!"

Chu Duan smiled and stroked his beard, "Good, good!"

Then Xu Zifan sat cross-legged passively, with a lot of things in his mind, and entered a mysterious and mysterious state, completely ignorant of the external situation, and a barrier appeared around him, which was the barrier set by Chu Duan. The cultivation base below the spiritual stage cannot be broken, let alone Xu Zifan.

Shi Yunxuan watched this scene quietly, and saw Xu Zifan beginning to accept the inheritance. She sighed with relief and smiled. Then she took advantage of the power of the formation to tie up the senior brothers and sisters, tore off their sleeves and stuffed them into their mouths, so she watched them and laughed in time: "Brothers and sisters, you threw me to the toad that day. Can you see me again?"