Prince regent (3)

Xu Zifan's chariot is second only to the emperor's imperial chase, and is more luxurious and magnificent than the queen dowager's Feng chase. This was the queen mother's initiative to ask people to build it. This is just a way to please him, numb him, kill him, and make outsiders think he is arrogant.

There are many similar kinds of cautions, such as clothing, crowns, mansion specifications, etc. It stands to reason that Xu Zifan should "set out the chaos anyway" to wash himself, but he does not intend to do so, and the task did not require him to be the regent for a lifetime. Let him take revenge and take care of the two women. He has 10,000 ways to take his daughter and Yulan away after the accident. Naturally, he doesn't have to be afraid of any arrogance. On the contrary, he enjoys this luxurious life, and even thinks he can be even more mad.

Xu Zifan leaned on the chariot, thinking that it would be fun to wear to the modern next time, and then think of a way to put more entertainment facilities in the space, so that he won't be bored in any dynasty. I also blame him for being too inexperienced when he first got the space. Apart from the various life knowledge collected by Shaohua, he didn't put anything in, and he has never been to Hyundai since then. Next time you have to cherish the opportunity and get more good things.

"Master, Anci Palace is here."

The chief **** interrupted Xu Zifan's thoughts with a slightly flattering voice. He got out of the car and sorted out his clothes. He stopped when he walked to the door, looked up at the Anci Palace plaque, and curled his lips with a smile.

The **** took a glance at his expression and shuddered inexplicably, always feeling that something had changed, and he was very nervous. He suppressed his anxiety and smiled and led Xu Zifan into the hall, "Master, please here."

Two rows of court ladies stood on either side of the hall, and the doors were open. Fu Yuhua would do this every time to show their innocence. When he entered, Fu Yuhua was sitting at a low table making tea, and smiled when he saw him without a word, "Why is Zhong Qian so late today? But what is going on in the courtroom that bothers you and delays it?"

"Zhong Qian" is Xu Zifan's character. Fu Yuhua always calls him "the regent" outside, but in private he always calls him by his character to show closeness, and his tone is much gentler, which seems to imply affection. But if you look deeper, it doesn't really matter, it's just that old friends call them closer. She is not slippery, and never leaves anyone with any handle.

The incense burner in the house burned the original owner's favorite incense, and Fu Yuhua made the original owner's favorite tea. The water for the tea was the mountain spring water that Fu Yuhua sent specially to the mountain early in the morning.

Xu Zifan sat across from Fu Yuhua and took a sip of tea. Without returning to Fu Yuhua, he turned to tea, "The queen mother's tea making skills have improved again, and the minister can only taste such good tea here. I None of those in the house understand tea."

Fu Yuhua's smile froze. How could her dignified queen mother compare with those inferior people? Didn't Xu Zifan treat her as a tea girl? She felt a little humiliated in her heart. Seeing Xu Zifan's eyes closed and tasting tea seriously, she felt that she was thinking too much. This person loves her so much, how could she deliberately say this to humiliate her?

She smiled softly and said: "If Zhong Qian likes it, I will ask someone to send tea and spring water to your house. Xiangyun by my side is good at this, and knows how I make tea. It's better to let her go to your house. Here, how about making a pot of tea for you in your spare time?"

Xiangyun is one of the four great ladies of Fu Yuhua's side and Fu Yuhua's confidant. This is obviously to put a nail around Xu Zifan. Xu Zifan laughed. Fu Yuhua is like this. He always thinks about better control of the original owner and using him to profit for their mother and son. This is the only way to seize the opportunity. Just a few words can find the reason for the nail.