Farmers (30)

Xiaolian follows Xu Zifan every day, her temperament has changed a lot, and now she hardly agrees with the feudal society, and listens to Xu Zifan for everything. She knew from a young age that a girl had to rely on her natal brothers to support her after she got married. Later, when I saw the life of the eldest sister and the second sister, I became even more afraid of marrying, because her three brothers couldn't support it.

But now the situation is different. Although the eldest brother and the second brother still have no intention of helping the sisters, the third brother has become the most reliable backer. She clearly felt that the third elder brother was different from before, and he became very attached to her and his parents. Now it seems that he still attaches great importance to the two married sisters. This is a good opportunity, she must help the two sisters.

It is usually easier for sisters to speak something. When everyone goes home at night, Xiaolian has already inquired about the daily life of the eldest sister and the second sister for the past two years. The eldest brother-in-law Li Sheng is tall and physically strong. In addition to farming, he also helps people build houses and move goods. They are all hard work, but they are very hardworking and earn more than the people in the village. The eldest sister Xu Xiaolan is a little cowardly, but she does well at home and outside the house, and she is extremely diligent.

It stands to reason that these two sons should have a good little life, but the bad thing is that Li Sheng is foolish and filial, and the money he earns is handed over to his parents. It doesn't matter if the mother told Xu Xiaolan to do this or that, and they gave birth to a son. It was the grandson of Li's parents, who was taken directly by Li's mother to her house, and she was taught that she was not close to Xu Xiaolan, and was the closest to her grandmother. Xu Xiaolan is the eldest daughter-in-law in the Li family, and there are also a second brother and a second younger sibling. However, she is the only one who is like a servant of the Li family, washing and cooking, farming and feeding pigs, and she has to do everything.

The second brother-in-law, He Yao, is a trader, ranking second among the three brothers in the He family. He speaks well and likes Xu Xiaohe very much. It's just that Xu Xiaohe had only one daughter after four years of marriage, which made his mother very dissatisfied, and his face became ugly every year. He Yaobai often took the goods to sell in the town or other villages. He couldn't protect Xu Xiaohe, and it was difficult to split the family, so he could only bear it. However, Xu Xiaohe's temperament is not tolerable, and he has repeatedly conflicted with He's mother. It is very unpleasant for everyone to live under the same roof. Even her three-year-old daughter is often rejected and uncomfortable.

Xiao Lian reported these to Xu Zifan, looking at him expectantly, "Brother, how are you going to help the eldest sister and the second sister? These are all their housework, even if we are the maiden family, it is not easy to intervene?" She wrinkled slightly. He raised his eyebrows and said in doubt, "Brother, I often hear people say that the natal brothers will support the sisters, how do you support them? My natal mother-in-law doesn't have much contact with each other, should we go to their home and warn them? Then we can't watch every day. As soon as we leave, aren't they miserable?"

Xu Zifan tapped his fingers on the table lightly, thought for a moment, and said, "The kind of support like you said is mostly due to the large numbers of brothers. It gives people a very uncomfortable feeling. They will naturally Be cautious, but you may get angry in your heart. In the future, if the brothers become unreliable, the sisters will be miserable. We are now moving to the town as an opportunity. In the future, you will invite your eldest sister and second sister to the town whenever you have time to bring your children. Every time they bring some cakes to the children, so their mother-in-law is willing to let them come."