Farmers (26)

Xu Zifan had a little chat with Fang Mingda while he was taking the medicine, and got a general understanding of his situation, and felt that it was a good idea to stay in his house temporarily, so he went to see his house with Fang Mingda.

The house was bought by Fang's family before he left. Xu is because he may not be able to see it again after they leave. Xu feels that he owes him a little over the years. The house bought for him is in a good location. There are five rooms in it. There is a relatively spacious yard. This is to prepare all the rooms where he will marry a wife and have children in the future. Although each room is quite small, Xu Zifan and the others would have enough room if they moved in.

Fang Mingda had lived in the hospital for many years. Dr. Tong lost his wife in his early years. After his son was admitted as a scholar, he went to Beijing to go to his grandfather's home. He did not want to leave his homeland, so he stayed here alone and lived in the backyard of the hospital. . Fang Mingda has been with him for many years, more like grandparents. It was just that Dr. Tong considered that Fang Mingda was 15 years old, and when he was about to look at the marriage, he should be independent, so he asked him to live in his own house, and wanted him to be more aware of his responsibility for a family.

It's just that Fang Mingda lives alone and feels uncomfortable by finding someone else to live with. Rarely feels tempered with Xu Zifan, with a little admiration and envy, so he strongly recommends his house and hopes that Xu Zifan will move in with him.

Xu Zifan looked at the house and was very satisfied, so he said to Fang Mingda: "I haven't discussed the move to town with my parents. I will go back and talk to them. I will come back and forth with you when the discussion is over. Wild ginseng, I also picked some other medicinal materials, and after two days of concocting them, I will take them to the medical clinic, and then I will talk about it."

"Brother Xu, did you pick other medicinal materials? Are the medicinal materials in the mountains of your village very good? I want to go too!"

Xu Zifan rolled up his sleeves to show him the wound on his arm, and said: "How did you become my tiger bone and tiger whip? I almost died this time. Good medicinal materials are not so good to pick. But this is something. Don't tell others, my family don't know, if you know it, you won't let me go into the mountains."

Fang Mingda was startled and nodded repeatedly, "Don't worry, I'm sure not to say. But going into the mountains is so dangerous, Brother Xu, you still don't go. Master, as a doctor, rarely enters the mountains to collect medicine, just buy medicinal materials. Now that you have the talent, you don't have to take such a risk."

"Well, I know, I will be careful."

After Xu Zifan came out of Fang Mingda's house, he asked about the housing prices in the town and the price of renting a house. He probably had a spectrum in his heart, so he quickly returned to the village with the jars he bought and various medicinal materials. This time I actually got a piece of news in the hospital. Fang Mingda told him that their accountant had miscalculated again. Doctor Tong had a meal with the accountant. After a long talk, he said that he would let the accountant do it at the end of this month. Don't do it. Therefore, Xu Zifan will start working at the beginning of next month.

With the definite news, it's time to start preparing. However, Xu Zifan was worried about Zheng Chuan's injury, and went to Zheng Chuan's house first after returning to the village. He gave Zheng Chuan a few pairs of medicines, told her how to take them, then washed the jars and started to soak the medicine wine. Zheng Chuan resumed his attire as a man again, and Xu Zifan looked at her several times while he was busy.

Zheng Chuan frowned and said, "What are you looking at?"

Xu Zifan turned his eyes on her face a few times, and said, "I'm just curious, how did you do it? No one has discovered the flaws for so many years. What's on your face? You can't see your original skin color at all."