Unlucky stick (19)

The small black flag skyrocketed in an instant, turning into a half-meter-high flag that was windless, making the sound of howling ghosts and wolves.

Immediately afterwards, the blood-stained flag surface released bursts of black fog, and the black fog was full of ghosts!

It turns out that the old guy has made the souls in the cemetery into evil spirits in the hundred ghost flags!

He set up a gathering formation and led his people to set the rules for burial of ancestral graves, making all the dead bodies into zombies and all the dead into evil spirits. Most of these people are related to him by blood. Naturally, they have heavier grievances and stronger offensive power. Being tied to a hundred ghost flags by him has become his most powerful weapon.

And the strong body he carefully selected will perfectly fit with his soul in the future because of his bloodline.

His wishful thinking has harmed the entire clan.

With a cold face, Xu Zifan unfolded the mysterious iron fan and flew into the black mist, severely injuring an evil spirit with every swipe, and smashing the evil spirit away with another blow. These evil spirits have been refined into puppets, lost their minds, and there is no possibility of salvation, they can only be eliminated!

Jiang Tianxin couldn't see the black fog and the evil spirits, she only felt a chill of coldness. Looking at Xu Zifan's movements, it is not difficult to guess the meaning of the Hundred Ghost Flags. She remembered that Xu Zifan had said that the double knives had a miraculous effect on evil spirits, and immediately killed a zombie and turned around and danced the double knives impenetrably. The black cat also blasted against a few evil spirits, scratching and biting, the more they fought and the more courageous.

Sanshugong looked at it with a determined expression, and watched in anger at the two men and a cat slaying his evil spirits, heartbroken, and slammed the sword at the weakest Jiang Tianxin!

Jiang Tianxin was close to a zombie in front of her. She hurriedly slashed and slashed, avoiding the soft sword of the third uncle in a hurry, and was struck by the soft sword on the edge of the armor, leaving no trace.

The third uncle was stunned for a moment, and showed a greedy expression for an instant, "What kind of baby is this? Who are you? Say! You brought these magic weapons to deal with me, who sent you?!"

Jiang Tianxin snorted coldly, and instead of retreating, he moved forward, raising his double knives above his head and slashing down at San Shu Gong's head! The third uncle's horizontal sword was blocked, and he felt the soft sword tremble slightly, as if the magic soldier encountered the ancient magic soldier with fear. His heart was shaken, and he slapped Jiang Tianxin with a palm, but he was suddenly shaken several meters away when the palm fell on her armor.

Sanshugong's excitement greatly increased. This girl is full of treasures. It is an ancient artifact that he has never seen in his life. If he can get it, wouldn't he be invincible in the metaphysics world?

The third uncle just wants to attack, Xu Zifan has already flew to him, grabbing Jiang Tianxin's shoulder and throwing her into the black mist, "Destroy the evil ghosts first, then destroy the Hundred Ghost Banners, and the black cats go, this is your stand A good opportunity for merit."

One person and one cat responded loudly, fighting the enemy courageously in the black fog. Jiang Tianxin saw more and more zombies jumping over and shouted, "Black cat, lead the evil spirits out of the formation."

Zombies can't get out of the deadlock formation. They can not only kill evil spirits but also occasionally kill a zombie.

The black cat ran behind Jiang Tianxin and back to back with her. At this moment, she couldn't care about the yang energy on her body. This yang energy would make it easier for them to kill the enemy.