Prince regent (24)

Xu Zifan glanced at the queen mother, and said unhurriedly: "Servant Shu, and a few of you, help the queen mother to rest and take care of it carefully. Mo Yun, send someone to the hospital, ask them all to come, and then send someone to take care of them. Please come, the emperor."

All the palace members listened to his orders, and the hall was empty all at once, leaving only Xu Zifan. Because everyone was a little panicked, no one paid attention to this. Xu Zifan picked up the tea cup of the Queen Mother, poured the tea inside into the cup in the space, wiped the rim of the cup carefully with his sleeve, and poured a cup of tea back into place.

The queen mother is in poor health, but it is not so easy to get dizzy. When he was pouring tea to the queen mother, he put some medicine on the edge of the cup, which stimulated her heartbeat and dizziness. When she was angry, she fainted. . The medicine is not good, I guess he will wake up just when he finished talking with the emperor.

This pair of mother and son are too cold in their bones, and I'm afraid it will be a little bit more painful.

As soon as he cleaned up the medicine, Mo Yun came in alone. She stepped forward and stood beside Xu Zifan, and asked in a very low voice: "Does the lord have orders?"

Xu Zifan looked at her seriously. The impression of the first meeting has been blurred, and it has been replaced by the hidden appearance now. He twitched the corner of his mouth slightly and said in a low voice: "Provoking the Queen Mother, Queen, and Lotus. Fighting, it's best to let the emperor get caught up in it too, so that they can do nothing."

"Yes."

Xu Zifan asked Shaohua to monitor his surroundings, not afraid that someone would come in suddenly, and asked curiously: "Do you have a plan? Will it be difficult to do this?"

Mo Yun looked up at him and replied earnestly: "Master, there is a solution to everything. If the subordinate can't solve it, then the subordinate is incompetent. If the subordinate can solve it, just think of a solution. It won't be difficult. These things are nothing compared to what the prince did. The prince can rest assured that his subordinates have foreseen three ways to provoke them to fight, but they need to be perfected. Now they have the command of the prince. With a clear direction, the task will be completed."

Xu Zifan nodded, "Ansan, what you are doing is full of dangers. Have you ever wanted to escape from the dark guard and live a free life?"

Mo Yun was a little surprised that he talked so much today. Isn't it normal for the master to order the dark guard to do something? They are all the orphans he saved from the beggar's den or the bully. They have been cultivated to this day, aren't they just for these things? Is it testing her loyalty?

But when she and Xu Zifan looked at each other, she didn't see any temptation or danger at all. Xu Zifan had only pure curiosity in her eyes, as if she only wanted to know what the dark guard was thinking.

Mo Yun pursed his lips and replied truthfully: "My lord, my subordinates really want to leave the dark guard, but they don't want to live a free life."

"Oh? I would like to hear the details."

Mo Yun glanced around vigilantly, and quickly said: "In the past six years, the subordinates and others have followed the prince to stabilize the country and watched the prince unreservedly help the queen mother and the emperor. Perhaps the observer is clear, the subordinate feels They have malicious intentions towards the prince, and their words and deeds in the past half a year are even more likely to eradicate the prince. The subordinates once thought that even if the prince was angry, they would risk their lives to persuade the prince. If the prince refused to listen, the subordinates would leave the guard. Go to another place to build a more hidden power, and when the prince needs it in the future, you can help."