Unlucky stick (18)

"Master, does he want to cultivate zombies?!" Jiang Tianxin frowned, carefully checked the possible dangers in the room, and guessed, "He wants to make Chen Yuling's cousin's corpse into a zombie, and then find a way to borrow the corpse to resurrect his soul. Body? Right, Master?"

"Yes. Xinxin, follow me closely, absolutely can't run around." Xu Zifan followed the marks on the virtual screen, found the hidden compartment in the room, pried open the wall tiles, and took out the three magical objects inside.

Jiang Tianxin looked at him in amazement, "Master, didn't you come to the formation to catch the old man?"

"I'll talk about that later, first hollow out his baby. This trip is so laborious, it can't be done in vain, understand?" Xu Zifan started to teach the crooked apprentice with a guilty conscience.

Jiang Tianxin hesitated for a moment, nodded and said: "The police are not allowed to embezzle the prisoners' property because the country wants to confiscate them. In Xuanmen, the country does not have this rule, so... Well, Master, I will help you."

Jiang Tianxin packed three artifacts into his backpack, and helped Xu Zifan to take out a lot of gold and silver jade from the hidden grid. There were jewelry and ornaments. Most of them were antiques. They should have been saved by the old man for decades. .

Jiang Tianxin couldn't fit his backpack, Xu Zifan stretched out his hand and waved, everything went into the space, including Jiang Tianxin's backpack. He clapped his hands and said with satisfaction: "This time the gain is not small. When the reward for eradicating zombies is enough, I will go back and buy the land around Qingfengguan."

Jiang Tianxin stared at his hand with glowing eyes and said, "Master, when will you teach me the ability to hide things? This trick is too powerful."

Xu Zifan thought that he hadn't given the little apprentice a treasure so far, so he slapped her on the shoulder and laughed, "When your cultivation level is higher, it will be like a doll holding gold bricks, which is easy to be memorable. Cultivation is impossible. Too hasty, you know?"

"I know, I will definitely practice harder." Jiang Tianxin solemnly assured that Xu Zifan's eyes were full of trust.

Xu Zifan turned to touch his nose at the beginning, pointed to a beam on the roof and said, "That's a trap set up by the old man. The upper beam supports the house, and the lower beam is tied with an iron chain with a sign.

If someone breaks in here, the beam will fall down and spin, even if it doesn't kill anyone, it's a trouble. However, we used the interest-trapping talisman and the beam did not move. Try to destroy it. "

"Yes, Master." Jiang Tianxin stepped forward to observe the beam and pinpointed the position of the talisman, pinched with his right hand, chanting a word, and pointing, the talisman burned to ashes, repeated several times, the talisman on the beam was gone. It has completely become an ordinary piece of wood.

Jiang Tianxin said happily: "Master, am I doing the right thing?"

"Yes." Xu Zifan walked to the altar table and called her, "Look at the trap here."

Jiang Tianxin went to see happily, not letting go of any clues, completely immersed in it.

Chen Yuling was a little scared and said, "Master, let's go quickly. What should I do when the third uncle comes back? Is he or he very good?"

"No hurry, I have a sense of measure." Xu Zifan leaned against the wall with his arms around his chest. He learned from Shaohua that the old man was looking for him everywhere. He didn't come back, so let the little apprentice practice his hands first.