Farmers (End)

Fang Mingda lowered his head as soon as he saw Xiaolian, and said in anguish, "I can't leave my master alone. It was his old man who raised me. These years, his children and grandchildren have not been around. The closest person is me. It's like being a grandson. I have to be my filial piety by my side."

"Then what about me?" Xiaolian lowered her face, gritting her teeth and pressing her anger.

Xu Zifan looked back and forth between them, frowned and said, "You two...what's the matter?"

The yard is so big, they are arguing in the study, and the family ran over to ask them what's wrong. Fang Mingda took a deep breath and suddenly bent down to Xu's father and Xu's mother, and said loudly, "Uncle, auntie, I am pleased with Xiaolian, please marry Xiaolian to me, I will wait. She is as precious as a treasure and treats her forever!"

The study suddenly quietly heard even a pin drop, Xiao Lian couldn't hold her expression, her face flushed! She saw that several people were watching her, lowered her head and covered her face, turned around and ran into her room. What does Xu Zifan don't understand when he sees this look? Think about it carefully. They rented at Fang Daming's house, and they didn't look up and saw them all day long. Wouldn't they get the month before the nearby water tower?

Besides, Fang Mingda is like half of his apprentice. He follows him every day. He also teaches Fang Daming when he teaches Xiaolian to prepare pharmaceutical materials. The two people may discuss each other in private, and naturally there will be more contact. Boys and girls get along day and night, and they all like medicinal materials, it seems...too good.

Xu Zifan glanced at Fang Mingda, "Stand well first." Then he looked at Xu's father and Xu's mother, "Father, mother, do you know this?"

Father Xu and Mother Xu glanced at each other and nodded. Mother Xu hesitated and said: "Your father and I are happy to see it happen, but aren't we going to move to Fucheng? If Mingda doesn't go, then, how can it be done? ?"

When Xu Zifan saw that his parents were very satisfied with Mingda, he felt that this was not a big deal, and thought for a moment: "Everyone thinks about this matter. The city or town is not important. Life will be better in the future. We may not live there. The most important thing is people. Aren't the eldest and second elder sisters still in the village? The eldest and second elder brothers can't go with us either, um...Father, mother, let me talk to Mingda, you go see Xiaolian."

Xu Zifan took Fang Mingda out, Zheng Zixuan helped him organize the study, and Xu's mother went to the room to ask Xiaolian's thoughts. Xu Zifan led Fang Mingda through the three medical clinics in the town and asked, "What do you think of Ji Shitang now?"

"Ji Shitang is already the first medical clinic in town. This is all your credit to Brother Xu." Fang Mingda was a little lost after saying, "You may have to return to the original state after you leave."

Xu Zifan smiled, "You have studied medicine from Dr. Tong for many years, but you still can only look at common minor illnesses, which are not enough to support Ji Shitang. Have you ever thought that Dr. Tong is very old, and in a few years, he will not What will Ji Shitang do when you are working on Ji Shitang? Can you let your master watch Ji Shitang close?"

Fang Mingda has been with Xu Zifan for nine months. In addition to studying medicine, he has also learned how to behave in the world. He has become a lot more mature and stable. He was very ashamed when he heard that, "I don't seem to be born with this knowledge. No matter how hard I try, I can't master it. To the essence of it."

Xu Zifan nodded, "But when I had the operation that day, you were quick to get started, and you were more helpful than other doctors, and were not afraid of the scene of surgery. Very few people were calm and calm like you the first time. You have talent in this area, I can teach you this, but you have to follow me to the city."