Cultivation in another world (19)

Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan spent three days and three nights in the room before going out. Xu Zifan didn't believe it until they used it in practice. He thinks this thing is too weird and unreasonable, but the cultivation world has this kind of magical thing, and it can really improve the strength by double cultivation. For the first time, Pure Yang Body can really make the opponent advance!

Because the two of them practiced the best techniques and their skills are pure and pure, both of them have gained tremendous benefits from this double cultivation. Shi Yunxuan not only elicited devilish energy, but also ascended to the late Jindan stage in one fell swoop, and Xu Zifan also ascended to Yuan Ying Dzogchen. Shi Yunxuan told Xu Zifan that this was because of Xu Zifan's special physique, and his exercises were twice the result with half the effort. It was the first time to have such a good effect, and it would not improve so much in the future. But Xu Zifan felt that this was already amazing. Every time after double cultivation, he could improve his strength. What could be simpler than this technique?

After removing Shi Yunxuan's hidden dangers, they all relaxed, and the head of Shi finally decided to go to the head of the Xuantian faction to visit the head of Xiang to resolve the matter between the two schools. Regarding the fact that Huo Chongjun was a magic repair, she never had any evidence. Considering the status and prestige of the Xuantian Sect, she could not rashly contact other sects to fight together, and other sects would not agree to her, so she planned to explore the reality in person.

Xu Zifan and Shi Yunxuan naturally followed. Xu Zifan was going to compete with Huo Chongjun in public this time. As long as he defeated the opponent, his task would be completed.

After receiving the letter from Hehuan Sect, Xiang Wentian kept frowning, and called Xiang Yushuang to ask again, "Shuang'er, you answered the truth, you really didn't kill the Hehuan Sect's people? , I definitely came here for this. If you don't tell me the truth, how should I respond?"

Xiang Yushuang smiled and said, "Father, have you asked me several times? How could I lie to you?" She was a little embarrassed, "I just met Shi Yunxuan and had some conflicts with her. She didn't like me very much. Every sentence is prickly. I also think she is full of lies and very cunning. If I say that someone I have an enmity with makes the other person harm me so, then it is probably her."

Xiang Wentian frowned, "Daughter of the head of Shi? How do you get enemies?"

Xiang Yushuang shook his head and said that he didn't know. Xiang Wentian looked at Xiang Yushuang's expression and asked, "How good is Chong Jun to you? Your cultivation level has not improved much, but Chong Jun's cultivation level has improved very quickly. But Chongjun bullied you?"

"No, he is busy cultivating. He is very busy all day. Sometimes I don't see him."

"That's good, Shuang'er, you have a special physique. Remember not to be used by others, otherwise you will have endless troubles. If one day your father is gone, how can you protect yourself if your cultivation level is not high?"

"Father, what are you talking about? You have been there, and Chong Jun will protect me, father, don't worry, we are really good."

Xiang Wentian sighed and waved, "Go."

After Xiang Yushuang left, Xiang Wentian opened the greeting note sent by Hehuan Sect and looked at the word "Zhengyang" on it. His former disciple disappeared without a trace since he left the school. He sent someone to look for it for a long time but couldn't find it. So he actually went to the Hehuan Sect? If his daughter married Xu Zifan smoothly, he wouldn't have to worry about anything. Now, even though he didn't notice anything wrong, he always felt a sense of anxiety in his heart.