Unlucky stick (22)

The fire was gone long ago, and the villagers removed the collapsed beams and searched for a long time before they found a charred body. It was released by Xu Zifan, indeed that old fellow.

The old village elder burst into tears, and the elders with the highest seniority in the village were gone, making him suddenly feel a sense of emptiness. But a woman suddenly whispered: "Why didn't such a big fire burn the nearby ancestral hall, and only burned the third uncle? Even if the ancestors appeared, why didn't you protect the third uncle? Could it be that the third uncle did something wicked? ?"

"Shut up! What do you know?!" The old village chief yelled, and the other old people also condemned, but several juniors had no contact with the third uncle and only recognized the reality. This is a phenomenon that only burned a house. It is really weird.

Everyone murmured to the end, no matter what they said, there was a little taboo in their hearts. They didn't have much culture, and in fact they believed that a person's tragic death was committed too much. You died so miserably next to the ancestor's tablet, so what a sin!

The women were a little frightened, and the old village chief was unwilling to have any more troubles. He simply greeted the villagers to join hands and buried San Shugong in the grave. He didn't even dare to erect a tombstone.

Suddenly, when such a big event happened, the first thing Chen's father and Chen's mother thought was that Xu Zifan said that the village was abnormal. They didn't mention the burial of their daughter. After returning, they found Xu Zifan quietly and wanted to ask if this would affect her daughter's reincarnation.

Xu Zifan asked Chen Yuling directly, "Do you want to be buried here?"

Chen Yuling shook his head like a rattle, surprised and frightened, "There are no souls in the whole land, and there have been so many zombies, I don't want to go! Besides, the location of this village is really bad, every time I go. I'm worried about falling down that mountain road. I don't want my parents to come back to see me or stay here to provide for the elderly. Master, please help me to tell them, just bury me close to them."

Xu Zifan thought for a while, and said to her parents: "This time the matter should not be circulated. I will let you see Chen Yuling and talk about everything you want to say. Don't ask if you have more. What do you think?"

Chen's father and Chen's mother immediately put the doubts in their minds behind them, and repeatedly promised not to ask more, just to see their daughter again.

Xu Zifan took out a formation plate and placed it on the ground, and then asked Chen Yuling to stand in the formation after inputting aura. As soon as Chen Yuling floated in, she revealed her figure. Chen's father and Chen's mother broke down and cried, "Nanny! Really! Nanny! Parents miss you so much!"

They rushed over to hug their daughter, but rushed for nothing, and passed through Chen Yuling's body. The two of them were even more sad when they saw it, shaking their hands and didn't know what to do.

Xu Zifan said: "Chen Yu is weak in soul and body, so I can only let you see it for ten minutes. It will hurt her for a long time. And you had better stay a little far away or it will be bad for each other."

When Chen Yuling heard this, he said hurriedly: "Parents, you guys will go over there soon. You will get sick when you meet me. I'm fine, I'm really fine. The driver is already in jail, and he has paid you compensation. You are obsessed, don't worry."

Chen's father and Chen's mother hurriedly backed away, staring at Chen Yuling greedily, as if they were farewell to the end of the world.

Chen Yuling smiled and said, "Parents, I should have left long ago, but I don't worry about you. I hope you can live a good life and stop sad for me."