Unlucky stick (29)

"The longevity leader... The longevity leader treats me like a re-creation... We are all his sons, and we can go through water and fire for the foster father..."

Xu Zifan frowned, why is it longevity again?

"What can you do to help your foster father?"

"Disturb the mainland, let the mainland chaos into a pot of porridge, and the adoptive father will return and become the strongest celestial master, wealth, status, power...whatever we want, we will have it, all..."

Xu Zifan asked the last question, "Who are you?"

Wang Xiaofeng became more confused and uttered a series of names, about a dozen or so. Liao Cheng's expression was very serious, hiding his anger, and told the subordinate who was with him to write down all the names and immediately investigate.

Xu Zifan snapped his fingers and Wang Xiaofeng woke up instantly, his memory was still there, and his face was full of fear and panic, "You, what did you do to me?"

Xu Zifan replied casually, "Hypnosis, haven't you seen a psychologist?"

Wang Xiaofeng struggled like crazy, "Don't believe him, he hypnotizes me, he asked me to say that, he..."

Xuantong was angry and hated, staring at Wang Xiaofeng with bloodshot eyes, as if to eat people!

Xu Zifan ignored them and stood up and said to Liao Cheng: "Uncle Liao: I don't need us for the next thing, right? If there is further news from the longevity road, I hope Uncle Liao can let me know."

Liao Cheng agreed, "Thanks for your hard work. Xiao Jiang will leave a few days off for a report with me. Thanks for your hard work, if you find anything unusual, you must also report it to the Special Intelligence Bureau. Things disrupt social order."

Liao Cheng said this sentence very solemnly, Xu Zifan and Jiang Tianxin naturally did not joking, and responded seriously. Liao Cheng arranged the plane to return to Beijing. They were going to the headquarters of the Special Intelligence Bureau. Xu Zifan didn't plan to have more involvement with the Special Intelligence Bureau, so he stayed and went back with Jiang Dong.

Jiang Tianxin said goodbye to him a little uncomfortably, "Master, you can go home with my brother early if you have nothing to do. My mother is still waiting for you to replenish your body, don't go fooling around with my brother."

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "I can still be abducted by your brother? Go ahead. Go to the headquarters of the Special Intelligence Bureau to be humble and be polite to your seniors. But don't make people bully. If you are wronged, you should ask Uncle Liao to complain. No matter what, you can tear up the talisman I gave you, and give you a chance as a teacher."

Jiang Tianxin touched the talisman he carried close to his body, smiled and nodded, "Master, rest assured."

"Right, one more thing."

Xu Zifan stopped Jiang Tianxin, the two masters and disciples looked at each other and said in unison: "Get more subsidies!"

Both of them couldn't help laughing. Jiang Tianxin waved at him and turned to chase Liaocheng. Xu Zifan watched them board the plane and drove back to the hotel.

The car had just drove out five hundred meters and it turned off.

He got out of the car and checked it. There was nothing wrong with it, but he couldn't drive. Maybe he could change his car and drove away right now.

Xu Zifan stood by the car with his arms akimbo and cursed.

[Shaohua: Host, your apprentice goes to work, and you are unlucky again. 】