Bet on stone (End)

After Xu Zhenhua recovered from his illness, he became a loving father, as if he wanted to make up for everything he owed his children in the past, and his greetings were almost verbose. But Xu Mengyao really felt the warmth of home, and she was a little confused. Do she still want the belated father's love?

She didn't want to take the college entrance examination with these thoughts, so after the school allowed free review, she took leave to go home and went to Linhe Town.

The road over there is repaired!

Road construction was a great political achievement for the local area, and her identity was there, so as soon as she passed by, the mayor of Linhe Town personally received her and took a car with her to drive through the road before entering her The village where I once lived.

There is no longer any Wang family in the village. The village chief and the villagers all know her. They were a little reserved last time, but this time they are completely enthusiastic. That road brought them so much convenience, and everyone in their village, old and young, was extremely grateful to Xu Mengyao.

This girl suffered so much in their village. Not only did she not anger the village, she also built roads for the village. This was a blessing to their village, and she was more caring than the people in their village. Xu Mengyao walked in all the way to collect the gifts and listened to all the compliments.

Those vegetables, fruits, eggs, rice noodles...there are so many gifts. They are not precious things to her now, but they are precious thoughts.

She didn't think much about it when she was building the road. She just wanted to make it easier for the villagers who went to school and sold things. Who knew she would receive so many sincere thanks? This feeling made her overwhelmed, but also inexplicably moved!

A flowing banquet was set up at the village chief's house, and she and the villagers had a meal together. There were also singing and dancing performances to liven up the atmosphere. Everyone was lively and it was obvious that they were happy and grateful from the bottom of their hearts. Xu Mengyao couldn't help it. Live and laugh.

She thought she would feel uncomfortable when she entered the village again, but unexpectedly she felt very relaxed and happy. She thought this might be because of doing good deeds. Seeing that doing good deeds would help them would make her happy too.

She also wants to do more good deeds and help more people. Maybe there will be children like her when she was a child, and their lives will be better because of her help, and that will be worth it.

She set her life goals in the village where she grew up, and figured out some things in the enthusiasm of the villagers.

Let's do it and cherish it. Although her father's love is late, it is better than never. She should cherish all the beautiful things in life, so that she will not regret it when she loses it one day.

Xu Mengyao, who had put aside her burdens, returned to Yanjing and took the college entrance examination in the best condition. When she took the exam, Xu Zhenhua waited outside the school like other parents. As soon as Xu Mengyao came out of the exam, she saw him waving to her, and she smiled and waved to her. responded.

This feels so good. Not only will she have a brother in the future, she will also have a father!

Xu Mengyao never had to worry about her grades. She studied science and got the top score in science at Yenching this year! Moreover, the principal said that she had been offered a place before, but she refused the place herself because her brother had given her a celebration banquet because she had topped the exam.

This was the first time the principal heard such a reason for not requesting a quota, and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Although Xu Mengyao only studied in their school for one year, she brought a lot of benefits to their school.