Bet on stone (40)

Wang Yalin looked at the jade gourd with even more horror, "Why is this in your hands? No! What did you just say? Did you find Xu Mengyao? You, it's you..."

"Yes, it's me." Lu Keqing looked at her miserable appearance carefully and said with a smile, "I helped you recognize your biological parents. Are you happy?"

"You! Bitch! It's you who hurt me, it's you who hurt me!" Wang Yalin rushed forward, trying to catch her ferociously.

The prison guard immediately pushed her back onto the chair, banged the table with his baton and yelled, "Quiet! Don't move!"

Lu Keqing took the time to appreciate her pain and said softly: "Originally, Yanjing is thousands of miles away from Linhe Town, and no one went out of their way to expose the misunderstanding. You can always be your eldest lady and be loved by all." Grow up, marry a well-matched heir to a large financial group, and become a woman that everyone admires.

It's a pity that you insist on killing yourself and harming others, but it exposes you as a fake. But you don't have to regret it. This may be destiny. Sooner or later, what is not destined to be yours will be returned. It is destined that you will return to your original position and make up for the life you missed in the past seventeen years.

At least the family was reunited before you were shot, right? I wonder if your cousins ​​will collect your body outside. I guess not. After all, you destroyed their family and disfigured their face, so what will happen to your body? It's so pitiful that you can't find peace after death. "

"Shut up! Shut up! Stop talking! Stop talking!" Wang Yalin covered her ears tightly with tears streaming down her face. Suddenly she pointed at Lu Keqing and shouted to the prison guard, "Catch her! She was the one who harmed me. She went to Xu's house on purpose. As a maid, she has been lying in wait for so long to destroy me step by step. She just wants to seek revenge on me. It is all her fault that I am here today. Catch her!"

"Quiet." The prison guard frowned and scolded, but he also looked at Lu Keqing doubtfully.

Lu Keqing smiled and said: "Wang Yalin, it seems that your mental state is indeed unstable, and your imagination can be taken seriously. You said that I am seeking revenge from you, then tell me what revenge I want to take?"

"You, you are doing it for your brother..."

Lu Keqing nodded and looked at her provocatively, "My brother? What next? Do I have any grudge against you? Why should I take revenge on you?"

Wang Yalin stared at her closely, her mind filled with what she just said. It was she who ruined her life, she was the one who had been plotting secretly, she had brought her to such an end, how could she be happy outside?

Wang Yalin's mind exploded, and she shouted: "Because I killed your brother! Everything you did was to take revenge on me! Officer, arrest her! She harmed me, and the evidence will definitely be found. I will die." We can't let her have an easy time!"

Lu Keqing stood up with a smile and nodded to the prison guard, "If there is any need for my cooperation, I will be on call. Of course, there is no evidence for Miss Wang's accusation against me. If she continues to falsely accuse me, I may sue her for defamation." "

Lu Keqing turned around and left, not even looking at Wang Yalin again despite Wang Yalin shouting and screaming behind her. She walked outside and took a deep breath, and her eyes suddenly became moist. She finally sent Wang Yalin to prison and made Wang Yalin confess in person that she had harmed her brother. Did her brother see it?

"drop--"

Lu Keqing heard the sound of the horn and turned around to see Xu Zifan sitting in a car on the side of the road waiting for her. She put away her emotions and ran over with a smile.