Prince regent (5)

Ansan is a beautiful woman, twenty-five years old. After Xu Zifan told her about sending her to the queen mother's side as meticulous things, Ansan's momentum changed and immediately became a harmless and well-behaved maid, unremarkable. . Xu Zifan was very satisfied, and gave her more than a dozen top-class medicines in the space, such as internal and external wound medicine, poison, life-saving medicine, etc., to make her task easier.

When sending the set into the palace, Xu Zifan solemnly urged, "I have ten thousand ways to make her defeated. You don't need to risk your life. Once you encounter a life and death crisis, it is important to keep your life and retreat immediately."

"Yes, master." Ansan bowed his eyes and saluted, "Mo Yun wrote it down."

"Mo Yun" is the name of Ansan as a court lady. They separated at the gate of the palace. Xu Zifan went to court, and Mo Yun followed the **** to Anci Palace to meet the queen mother. Mo Yun was given to Fu Yuhua by Xu Zifan himself, and he specifically pointed out the shortcomings of Xiangyun. Even if he was a few days late before sending the person, Fu Yuhua still had to keep his seat. However, after meeting and asking a few words, Fu Yuhua smiled and asked Mo Yun to be one of the four great palace ladies around him. In private, he asked the other three great palace ladies to keep an eye on Mo Yun, not allowing Mo Yun to come into contact with anything she didn't want Xu Zifan to know. thing.

Mo Yun stayed in Anci Palace for a few days, following the rules, doing his best to do his best, never asking questions, and didn't mean to inquire and monitor. Mo Yun also gets along with the grand ladies, grandma, and little ladies in harmony. She loves to laugh very much, has a gentle voice, has her own bottom line for big things, and never cares about little things, just like a soft, gentle, optimistic and cheerful woman.

This made Fu Yuhua a little confused. She deliberately pretended to be bored and took Mo Yun for a walk in the imperial garden. She sighed and said: "Ordinary people think that the heavens are living a carefree life, but sometimes, The Aijia will also envy the simple joys of ordinary people. Just talk about marrying a daughter-in-law, how can people outside be so troublesome? I don't know who my son's queen will be."

Mo Yun stood on her right back, lowered her head slightly, and her voice was respectful with a smile, "The empress dowager is too worried, forgive the slaves to talk too much. The emperor has always been filial to the empress dowager. No matter who the noble person becomes the empress, she will be like The emperor is generally filial to you. The common people are fighting for their livelihoods. Mother and son, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law often have conflicts, but the empress dowager's status is noble, and she has a heart of love. In the future, she will be able to enjoy her daughter-in-law's blessing and family joy."

Fu Yuhua glanced at her with a smile, "Your mouth is really sweet,'Happy family', yes, the Aijia is only asking for these four words now. As long as the emperor is good, the Aijia will naturally not be bothered. Mo Yun, How long have you been with the Regent? On weekdays, the Regent also talks to you to relieve boredom?"

Mo Yun smiled and said: "The servant girl was bought back to the mansion by the housekeeper half a year ago. When the housekeeper saw that the servant girl was never troubled, he asked the servant girl to pour tea in the prince's study. The prince would occasionally say a few words to the servant girl in his spare time. I praised the slave and maidservant for "transparency", and didn't say much. The prince asked someone to teach the slave and maidservant the rules in the palace, and ordered the slave to serve the maidservant well, and don't let the maid annoy. That was the most talked by the prince and the slave maid. Up."

"Oh? What did he say?" Fu Yuhua narrowed his eyes and looked at the pond, seemingly casual, but actually waiting to hear Mo Yun's answer.

Mo Yun smiled and said: "The prince said that the empress dowager is the most kind and gentle, and she doesn't care about people when things happen, but she is easily annoyed. The prince tells the slave and maidservant to watch which slaves around you are not dedicated and make you unhappy, saying that you deserve to enjoy the day. The most relaxing and joyful days are to ask the servants to do their best. If you want to have more fun, that is the great fortune of the servants. The prince also said that as long as the servants can make the queen mother happy, they will give them to them when they get old. A large yard and a few servants let the servants and maids enjoy their twilight years. Empress dowagers, the old age is still early, and the servants dare not think about it. It is already a great fortune for the servants in this life to enter the palace and serve the most noble empress dowager in the world. Up."