Prince regent (38)

The voice of an **** spy came from outside, and Xu Zifan strode into the room. As soon as the queen mother got up to meet her, Furong knelt down and slammed her head three times, and said loudly, "The regent! There must be a hidden secret about the poisoning of the emperor. How can a little court lady dare to poison the emperor? The regent? , The emperor treats you as a teacher, respect it everywhere, and ask the regent to read about the love he has been educating the emperor for so many years and thoroughly investigate this matter!"

The queen mother's face became cold, "Where can you speak? The letter of the attendant stated in the suicide note that all three wine glasses were poisoned. How come the emperor and the queen are the only ones who can handle it? I can't get rid of you. Come here, arrest her and her maidservant, and interrogate them severely!"

"Slow. Don't be anxious about the Queen Mother, there are many doubts about this matter. Since it is said to be the poison from the book of attendants, how can the imperial concubine predict it in advance? The imperial concubine and the emperor have a deep friendship and should not be the poisoned person. Okay, at least you can't torture the imperial concubine until the emperor wakes up." Xu Zifan went to see the emperor in the inner room, then sat down and said, "What happened?"

Furong immediately seized the opportunity to tell the story of inviting the queen to reconcile to the poisoning of the emperor. She also emphasized the results of the investigation. All kinds of evidence showed that Shi Shu was the poisoned person. However, Shi Shu was dead. There was no evidence for death. Write down such a suicide note.

Xu Zifan frowned and looked at the queen mother. After looking at her for a long time, he said, "If Chen remembers correctly, Shi Shu has never done anything bold and extraordinary in the past ten years by your side?"

The queen mother was nervous, and replied sentimentally and angrily: "Yeah, the Aijia didn't expect that she would do such a stupid thing, it's really **** it, and it hurt Yang'er."

Xu Zifan looked away and suddenly said, "Xiao Shunzi, take someone to search the room of the book, and you can't let any suspicious clues go. This king wants to know where her medicine comes from, who she has been in contact with, and what happened. Lord Guan, don't miss any clues."

"Yes, prince!" Xiao Shunzi immediately led people forward. The Queen Mother felt tight, and then she felt nothing suspicious, and relaxed. Her medicine has been hidden in a secret compartment, only she knows it, and she only gave it to the attendant book. It has not been revealed to anyone, and it is impossible to find her.

The Queen Mother waved back most of the palace people, leaving only a few of them masters and close ones, and then said to Xu Zifan with red eyes: "What is it to do now, can the regent have regulations in his heart? The country cannot be ruled for a day. , But Yanger he... I don't believe that he has no hope. Find the genius doctor, the genius doctor who has treated me, and he is optimistic about Yanger. We can't give up on him. As for the government, it's better to discuss with me as before. Later..."

Xu Zifan set his hand, "You don't need to worry about the affairs of the court and the Queen Mother. The ministers and ministers have their own regulations. Now it is the first thing to find out who murdered the emperor. If the emperor wakes up, he will definitely make the same decision. The queen mother has just taken care of her body. , The emperor and the queen had something wrong again, presumably the queen dowager was extremely sad, the queen mother still took care of her body quietly. The ministers also knew that the queen mother had a motherly heart for the emperor, and he was sure to rest assured that the emperor would take care of the emperor with peace of mind. Will handle it."

The queen mother's heart went up and down with his words, and finally fell to the bottom. This is not right! All this was different from what she had expected. She wanted to kill the emperor and let the emperor and grandson intervene in the government, but the emperor was abolished, but the emperor and grandson were gone. Xu Zifan did not intend to let her touch the government. Why did Xu Zifan refute her without hesitation? He didn't even say a word about her, which was very different from six years ago.