Cultivation in another world (2)

Xu Zifan traveled through so many worlds, for the first time he felt extremely insecure. This is the realm of comprehension, and he is a person who has just made an enemy and was seriously injured, and his soul is still a mortal. Defeating Huo Chongjun in a fair manner is an impossible task for him now. Xu Zifan has a rare sense of urgency. This feeling of becoming illiterate from studying God is really not good.

Xu Zifan first took out all the items in the storage ring and counted them, let Shaohua put it on the list, and then put it directly into his own space. As a big brother, the original owner still has a lot of good things. There are a small pile of high-grade and medium-grade spirit stones, and a large number of low-grade spirit stones; there are fewer pills, and most of them are consumed in the secret realm, and the rest are also top-grade. There are no lower grades for the middle and middle grades; there are three town plates, one hidden formation, one gathering spirit formation, and one binding spirit formation, which can be opened by inputting spiritual power, and they are used for hiding, practicing and arresting people.

There is a flying weapon like a small boat. Putting a high-grade spirit stone at the bottom will instantly turn into a three-meter-high, ten-meter-long ship. The flying speed is five times faster than the imperial sword. It is a good thing for long-distance driving. Yujian's hard work. Xu Zifan took the slap-sized model boat in his hand and played with him. He watched it over and over for a long time, marveling again and again, "Such a small thing can become so big by energy, directly changing the molecular structure. If this method is used in Can a person become a giant? 】

He was taken aback, [Could it be the same principle with Hulk and Ant-Man? 】

Shaohua asked him: [Are you planning to combine science and academia to study cultivation? 】

Xu Zifan thought for a while, shrugged and shook his head. [The world in my memory is too different from my original world. Most theories cannot be used universally, and there is no research instrument. Besides, how can I do academic research? Life is still hanging, it's important to find a way to save your life. He put the boat into the space, and continued to check other daggers, swords, shields and other magical instruments, corresponding to the memory one by one, and let Shaohua record, [I, now it is a piece of Tang monk meat. Someday Huo Chongjun will reveal the news. Before that, I have to have the ability to protect myself and learn spells first. 】

The original possession of these things should be considered richer among the cultivators. Xu Zifan asked Shaohua to scan the entire house and put all useful things in the space. Maybe you have to flee for your life anytime, it is better to carry things with you.

After counting all the belongings of the original owner, Xu Zifan sat cross-legged on the futon, closing his eyes as the original owner, placing his palms on his knees, calmly feeling the aura.

Half an hour passed, Xu Zifan's legs were numb and tingling like needles, and he didn't feel any spiritual energy! He opened his eyes and found the key to the basic exercises in his mind. He pondered over and over again, chanting several times, and closed his eyes again to calm his mind, feeling the air and the sunlight, slowly, as if seeing the stars in the darkness. A little bit of light, like thunder and lightning, cold blue.

He clearly did not open his eyes or move, but he clearly "sees", even "captures" those lights, and sucked them into his body little by little. A joy in his heart, and a movement of his spiritual thoughts, the lights in his body suddenly collapsed and escaped and disappeared. , Has done useless work again! However, Xu Zifan was not discouraged. Progress was a good thing. He felt the light again. After sucking the light into his body this time, he gathered the light into a water-like spiritual power and tried to move slowly along the route of the exercise.